The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
My heart says yes, but I wouldn't want to take the risk, so it's a no.
Reply 241
Original post by phoenixsilver
Tell me about it. She lives in our country, yet doesn't feel British and doesn't integrate with our values, nor does she feel a sense of identity with us.

Why doesn't she move somewhere else then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, like 'Switzerland or New York' as she has properties there apparently.
Original post by K.C
thread is popping rn

yup. don't worry mate, you aren't on her hitlist. part of your privilege :wink:
BTW I loved that song you made for me, your a pro man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinzo
Yup, like 'Switzerland or New York' as she has properties there apparently.

No, she'd probably just bring more Syrians rather than help the native people in whose country she is occupying.
Disgusting really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
White privilege, cultural approproation and beneficiaries of colonialism galore

We ought to let way lot more syrians in. Especially considering our standing in the conflict
Reply 245
Original post by queen-bee
Please. I don't want a single penny from your government. I am self sufficient.

I am Syrian so therefore Syrians are my own people?

Britain is the state you're living in, the one that provides you with infrastructure and keeps you safe. Your loyalty is heartwarming.
Original post by NishaaaR
It's all in your head and you're taking this way out of proportion. Nobody mentioned anything about hating Arabs and nothing negative was mentioned directly - you're the only one repeating those words "Arab hater, you're an Arab hater, all of you".

You say that all white people have privileges, but then you say that you are considered white. You've continuously bragged about your riches on this thread and have resorted to discrimination, as you have no other way of responding and it screams keyboard warrior.

Get off your high horse, get in the real world and stop sugarcoating everything.

inb4, you're an Arab hater.

You are the keyboard warriors. As soon as I ask who is housing the migrants I get attacked for apparently not helping Brits. Do it yourselves if you care so much. You decided to get so personal and then didn't like it when I responded back and claimed I was bragging,I was telling it how it is,very bluntly. Now I will help my fellow Arabs whether you agree with it or not,for all those who were attacking me. You all seemed very irritated that I asked a simple question and attacked me for pushing others to house migrants when all I did was ask a simple question. If it's not Arab hate,I don't know what it is. To each their own. I am off my high horse,you're the one that's still on it and dictating who people should be helping first. Some people were able to post normally but only 4 individuals,yourself included,had to make a big deal about me housing them. Get real and maybe stay away from the keyboard for abit because you seemed very agitated about the whole scenario like it's affecting you personally. Be civilised or don't bother posting at all.
(edited 8 years ago)
You are the keyboard warriors. As soon as I ask who is housing the migrants I get attacked for apparently not helping Brits. Do it yourselves if you care so much. You decided to get so personal and then didn't like it when I responded back and claimed I was bragging,I was telling it how it is,very bluntly. Now I will help my fellow Arabs whether you agree with it or not,for all those who were attacking me. You all seemed very irritated that I asked a simple question and attacked me for pushing others to house migrants when all I did was ask a simple question. If it's by Arab hate,I don't know what it is. To each their own. I am off my high horse,you're the one that's still on it and dictating who people should be helping first. Some people were able to post normally but only 4 individuals,yourself included,had to make a big deal about me housing them. Get real and maybe stay away from the keyboard for abit

TL;DR, please.
Reply 248
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE

We ought to let way lot more syrians in. Especially considering our standing in the conflict

We're not disputing the fact that Syrians should be let into the country, we're disputing about her racism, go back further in the thread.
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Something tells me things like statistics and evidence aren't hugely important in her world.

I said above, Muslims live in dreams, they don't see the reality.

Qur'an is where they live in, what is Syria, what is UK, what is to pay bills, to care, to be responsible, they have servants and slaves to pay and care for it.

Typical for Muslims - everybody is due to serve them. They don't work, they don't want to work, in the Islam it is a shame to work ....

Please check ....Islam claims that Muslims are superior and non-Muslims are their servants and slaves, literally.

Muslims expect to live their life being lazy, also literally.
(edited 8 years ago)
You are the keyboard warriors. As soon as I ask who is housing the migrants I get attacked for apparently not helping Brits. Do it yourselves if you care so much. You decided to get so personal and then didn't like it when I responded back and claimed I was bragging,I was telling it how it is,very bluntly. Now I will help my fellow Arabs whether you agree with it or not,for all those who were attacking me. You all seemed very irritated that I asked a simple question and attacked me for pushing others to house migrants when all I did was ask a simple question. If it's by Arab hate,I don't know what it is. To each their own. I am off my high horse,you're the one that's still on it and dictating who people should be helping first. Some people were able to post normally but only 4 individuals,yourself included,had to make a big deal about me housing them. Get real and maybe stay away from the keyboard for abit

"Fellow Arabs"
If you love Arabs so much and hate British people, move to an Arab country?
Oh wait, they're all ****holes.

You are in Britain. Help your countrymen and countrywomen rather than telling me to do it - YOU ARE THE ONE VOLUNTEERING TO TAKE PEOPLE!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 251
yup. don't worry mate, you aren't on her hitlist. part of your privilege :wink:
BTW I loved that song you made for me, your a pro man

Posted from TSR Mobile

powerful :biggrin:

Couldn't agree more
Reply 253
TL;DR, please.

TLDR; I don't want to house the homeless/ British homeless, only Arabs. It's my right. **** the British Government.
"Fellow Arabs"
If you love Arabs so much and hate British people, move to an Arab country?
Oh wait, they're all ****holes.

You are in Britain. Help your countrymen and countrywomen rather than telling me to do it - YOU ARE THE ONE VOLUNTEERING TO TAKE PEOPLE!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hush now,time for bed little one
Couldn't agree more

You agree with someone who basically lists a load of words, all which mean one thing: "I hate white people".

Posted from TSR Mobile
TL;DR, please.

Speechless much?
Original post by Sinzo
TLDR; I don't want to house the homeless/ British homeless, only Arabs. It's my right. **** the British Government.

I'll do whatever I like with my own house,I don't know you guys are taking it personally
Original post by WhiteSatin
I said above, Muslims live in dreams, they don't see the reality.

Qur'an is where they live in, what is Syria, what is UK, what is to pay bills, the have servants and slaves to pay and to care for it.

Typical for Muslims - everybody is due to serve them. They don't work, they don't want to work, in the Islam it is a shame to work ....

Please check ....Islam claims that Muslims are superior and non-Muslims are their servants and slaves, literally.

Muslims expect to live their life being lazy, also literally.

Da*** are you smokin'
Reply 259

You do understand people are a product of their experiences, not race?

I could claim BS on the Saudi Royal Family, as they have BS privilege, especially in Dubai, do I? No!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending