The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

more than happy to oblige :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NishaaaR
I'm not the one abusing/insulting people - I can handle it very well.

Stop leading this double-life now, please.

inb4, you're all Syrian haters.

You clearly couldn't.
No,just you in particular among the other ones on here. Ain't got no time for haters anyway.
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Da*** are you smokin'

Every Muslim knows that Islam divides the world in two - Muslims and NON- Muslims.

Non-Muslims are treated from Muslims like servants, there are versus in the Qur'an about it.

This is why I commented before that Islam IS fascism - because people take it like - we are superior <and blond> Aryan, they are our servants.No doubt, people take it like a play Masters and Slaves.

This is why I referred to Aryan race and fascism when commenting Islam - they love to believe they are superior and they control the world.They cannot leave it, they are sick about the play Master-Submissive.

See the lady above - she cannot bear the colour of her own skin....

My God, tomorrow I will die my hair and skin black - I hope she would be happy....
Reply 283
Original post by WhiteSatin
Every Muslim knows that Islam divides the world in two - Muslims and NON- Muslims.

Non-Muslims are treated from Muslims like servants, there are versus in the Qur'an about it.

This is why I commented before that Islam IS fascism - because people take it like - we are superior <and blond> Aryan, they are our servants.No doubt, people take it like a play Masters and Slaves.

This is why I referred to Aryan race and fascism when commenting Islam - they love to believe they are superior and they control the world.They cannot leave it, they are sick about the play Master-Submissive.

My God, tomorrow I will die my hair and skin black - I hope she would be happy....

Lay off the Muslim hate rhetoric please? It's not like all Muslims are like her.
Original post by Sinzo
Lay off the Muslim hate rhetoric please? It's not like all Muslims are like her.

Unfortunately a lot of them do harbour similar anti-Britain feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinzo
Uh, Satin's gone on a bit of a tangent. A racist tangent. Also, one that isn't true.

(No offence to Satin)

If you comment what you mean, we can discuss it.

I am open mind or at least I do my best to be. Challenge me, I love it.
Reply 286
Original post by phoenixsilver
Unfortunately a lot of them do harbour similar anti-Britain feelings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really, I'm Muslim myself and I go to Mosque quite often and there isn't anyone like her, most people are actually quite thankful for the British Government's help in allowing them to settle.
Original post by queen-bee
First of all why are you assuming **** about me,ask instead of guessing crap. My parents bought the house,unlike you who is probably waiting for the government to pay them housing benefits. My parents were both doctors who lived wealthy lifestyles in a nice part of London. You seem to be upset that a non white is doing financially better than you

I'm dedicated to helping Arabs fleeing war,whether they be black or Asian or white Arabs. I don't care for titles and I don't see myself as British

"i don't see myself as a British"
arab integration at its best.
why in the world is this country filled with people who couldn't care less about Britain?
Original post by Sinzo
Not really, I'm Muslim myself and I go to Mosque quite often and there isn't anyone like her, most people are actually quite thankful for the British Government's help in allowing them to settle.

I'm not Muslim.
Do I get paid?

I wouldnt really let anyone stay in my familys house unless I know them or theres a good enough reason? THis is my opinion though.
Original post by hhhgirohh
"i don't see myself as a British"
arab integration at its best.
why in the world is this country filled with people who couldn't care less about Britain?

Because they think they can buy a house and do whatever they want, hating on British people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lady Comstock
Only foster children if I had a bigger house.

Rent one, it I possible financially.

I was considering that years ago. I couldn't at this time, I just got married and my spouse told me I cannot bear that, drop it.

I didn't drop it really, I will find my moment, I love children.

So why you don't do it, ask for financial advice, they do have fantastic financial services?
What are you doing about the issue? Stop lecturing me when I'm trying to do something about housing people who are escaping war. Make a difference too. If you can't keep your mouth zipped. I'll shelter whomever I like

I'll shelter whoever I like. It's my house under my rules. Blacks,Arabs,whites,Asians. Don't bring your white supremacy bull**** to my thread

Oh my. >.<

In the nicest way possible, for someone in their early 20s...you are so silly that I can't even express. I try not to associate age with the content of people's posts but you'd think that an adult, from an apparently priveleged background who has studied a course which requires intellectual strength at a well known university would be able to process what people are saying to them. However, it's almost as though you aren't reading anything which is addressed to you.

The others are trying to say that if you are so willing to help migrants and so willing to give up rooms in your home, could you explain why you don't wish/can't do the same for homeless people living in the UK...it doesn't make any sense to me. Personally, I'd just like to know the reasons so I can gain an insight into your thinking process, it's somewhat interesting. Except you aren't providing anything of valid nature, you keep screaming "white supremacy" when clearly you and I both know that this plays absolutely no part in the matter. Are you unable to justify it? I'm not forcing you to help those who are homeless rather asking why you're choosing to base who you help on race ?¿

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's actually your little friend who got upset over it. I simply asked a simple question
Reply 294
I'm not Muslim.

Riight. I'm just saying that Muslims aren't anything like you, because they've got the idea that all Muslims are like you, which I detest the idea of.
Original post by WhiteSatin

1) I'm an Indo-Aryan. Kneel before me.

2) This thread has nothing to do with Islam.

3) Pass me whatever it is you're smoking plss
Reply 296

PRSOM
Good for you both
Original post by phoenixsilver
Because they think they can buy a house and do whatever they want, hating on British people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So see now and think about what I said before - Muslims don't integrate, they cannot.

Well, the majority...I am not discussing the intelligent and exceptional ones, they are rich and independent anyway...

See tha lady here...can you imagine something worthless?

She even tried to hide she is Muslim....shame.....

1) hope this is sarcastic
2) agreed
3) agreed, the typing is dodgy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending