The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Good for you both

That's your response? Make a statement then when you find out it's wrong, say "good for you"?
Hope you're not like this in your job OH WAIT YOU DON'T WORK!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why're you being so salty?
Original post by WhiteSatin
So see now and think about what I said before - Muslims don't integrate, they cannot.

Well, the majority...I am not discussing the intelligent and exceptional ones, they are rich and independent anyway...

See tha lady here...can you imagine something worthless?

She even tried to hide she is Muslim....shame.....

She says she's not Muslim, the issue is with her being anti-white. It has nothing to do with Islam!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Oh my. >.<

In the nicest way possible, for someone in their early 20s...you are so silly that I can't even express. I try not to associate age with the content of people's posts but you'd think that an adult, from an apparently priveleged background who has studied a course which requires intellectual strength at a well known university would be able to process what people are saying to them. However, it's almost as though you aren't reading anything which is addressed to you.

The others are trying to say that if you are so willing to help migrants and so willing to give up rooms in your home, could you explain why you don't wish/can't do the same for homeless people living in the UK...it doesn't make any sense to me. Personally, I'd just like to know the reasons so I can gain an insight into your thinking process, it's somewhat interesting. Except you aren't providing anything of valid nature, you keep screaming "white supremacy" when clearly you and I both know that this plays absolutely no part in the matter. Are you unable to justify it? I'm not forcing you to help those who are homeless rather asking why you're choosing to base who you help on race ?¿

Posted from TSR Mobile

:king1:

You have just won TSR.

Now watch OP ignore this incredibly well crafted message and continue making a fool of herself *sigh*
I'm not Muslim.

Yes you are.

Muslims don't like at all to help Christians. Also, other marks like I am superior, I am in charge, I love Syrians, my people, etc.

Dividing the world in non-Muslims and Muslims is typical for Muslims, trust me.

Natural fascists...Muslims are natural fascists....this is why I wonder where Hitler was looking for fascists to form an army - here you go, Muslims.....
Original post by Anon_98
Oh my. >.<

In the nicest way possible, for someone in their early 20s...you are so silly that I can't even express. I try not to associate age with the content of people's posts but you'd think that an adult, from an apparently priveleged background who has studied a course which requires intellectual strength at a well known university would be able to process what people are saying to them. However, it's almost as though you aren't reading anything which is addressed to you.

The others are trying to say that if you are so willing to help migrants and so willing to give up rooms in your home, could you explain why you don't wish/can't do the same for homeless people living in the UK...it doesn't make any sense to me. Personally, I'd just like to know the reasons so I can gain an insight into your thinking process, it's somewhat interesting. Except you aren't providing anything of valid nature, you keep screaming "white supremacy" when clearly you and I both know that this plays absolutely no part in the matter. Are you unable to justify it? I'm not forcing you to help those who are homeless rather asking why you're choosing to base who you help on race ?¿

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is all so correct. Watch as the OP makes up some rubbish about "Arab hate" or "why don't you help British people".

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes you are.

Muslims don't like at all to help Christians. Also, other marks like I am superior, I am in charge, I love Syrians, my people, etc.

Natural fascists...Muslims are natural fascists....this is why I wonder where Hitler was looking for fascists to form an army - here you go, Muslims.....

let go
she's not Muslim
if she was really a Muslim and she claimed she wasn't, "Allah" would probably send her to the fiery belly of a thousand goats
so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 307
Yes you are.

Oh, for the love of... She's not Muslim. She's CHRISTIAN.

Stop stereotyping Muslims, by doing this you're just as bad as her.
Original post by Anon_98
Oh my. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I want to. Simple as.
Original post by phoenixsilver
She says she's not Muslim, the issue is with her being anti-white. It has nothing to do with Islam!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no, it has everything to do with Islam TRUST ME.

Only Islam is preaching A superiority in all religions around the world.

I have a list of the Islam ideology mistakes - and why Islam is so twisted and poisoned about the Truth.
You were attacking me for no reason.
Reply 311

I have a list of the Islam ideology mistakes - and why Islam is so twisted and poisoned about the Truth.

Just... go away. Islam has more than a 1.5 BILLION believers whom you're stereotyping, do you not understand this? More than 1/7th of the world's population.

I share the same concerns about Islam, but they are not relevant here my friend.

she isn't muslim!

Posted from TSR Mobile
You were attacking me for no reason.

No, the Syrians will be attacking you in the middle of the night for no reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sinzo
Oh, for the love of... She's not Muslim. She's CHRISTIAN.

Stop stereotyping Muslims, by doing this you're just as bad as her.

I stay in my opinion.
You don't even know me,so keep your little comments to yourself.
Reply 316
I stay in my opinion.

So you'll continue to stereotype 1.57 billion people, including me?

Just... wow.
Original post by phoenixsilver
I share the same concerns about Islam, but they are not relevant here my friend.

she isn't muslim!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am open for discussions if you please.

I don't aim quarrel, some people do it for no reason, I only want to hear opinions.

I am not sure how and when, we'll catch a moment, won't we?
Would I let strangers stay in my home?
NO.
Reply 319
I am open for discussions if you please.

I don't aim quarrel, some people do it for no reason, I only want to hear opinions.

I am not sure how and when, we'll catch a moment, won't we?

Just keep your opinion to yourself, it's not even relevant to this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending