The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Wow the racism inside of you is just too much,calm down.
Actually my father was Italian and both were wonderful and caring doctors. At least my parents taught me to care for the needy.

No, you don't look like an Italian too, I've been in Italy too.

If you were Italian, you would be sympathetic to Italy now, having very tough refugee crisis and people killed from 'refugees'.

It is all a big Arab lie. Thank you Scheherazade - it is only a fairy tale in your mind that you are white or Italian.

Can you face what you see in the mirror every morning as we all do it?
Original post by stochasticking
I live in a six bedroom house, went to an expensive private school and I'm doing a masters self-funded. I don't claim anything, you assuming ****. I have actually donated to the British Red Cross, Amnesty International, and volunteered at Oxfam.You are clearly the one with the superiority complex. You are probably some chav in a council flat angry and jealous of clever and hard working migrants. I'm third generation and I'm British and proud to be a British Asian. It's not my fault you're life sucks. You leech.

Preach. We have very similar upbringings
I live in a six bedroom house, went to an expensive private school and I'm doing a masters self-funded. I don't claim anything, you assuming ****. I have actually donated to the British Red Cross, Amnesty International, and volunteered at Oxfam.You are clearly the one with the superiority complex. You are probably some chav in a council flat angry and jealous of clever and hard working migrants. I'm third generation and I'm British and proud to be a British Asian. It's not my fault you're life sucks. You leech.

Is it possible to you to show that to the moderators if not publicly?

You know, online....everybody can claim a fairy tale....

Otherwise, if I meet you in the section for Student Loans, will you recognize me too?
Original post by WhiteSatin
No, you don't look like an Italian too, I've been in Italy too.

If you were Italian, you would be sympathetic to Italy now, having very tough refugee crisis and people killed from 'refugees'.

It is all a big Arab lie. Thank you Scheherazade - it is only a fairy tale in your mind that you are white or Italian.

Can you face what you see in the mirror every morning as we all do it?

With so much hatred in your heart,you must be a very ugly person
Original post by shepard
I absolutely would not. They have no business being here at all. I don't care that there's a war and they've left their homeland. They are a different (inferior) culture to us and I wouldn't care if they ALL drowned rather than made it here. It is ludicrous that we're allowing this inferior sub-species of human to come into our country. The fact that many will be muslim makes it 10x worse as well.

Yeah, people with views as disturbing as yours actually make me scared for the future of humanity...
I can't comprehend half the sentences he types.

I don't think he can understand what he has written himself either haha.
With so much hatred in your heart,you must be a very ugly person

Why mirrors and colours are scaring you, can you tell us?
I don't think he can understand what he has written himself either haha.

I seriously think he's smoking something dodgy. Apparently he claims to have lived in the Middle East and was treated very badly and then goes on to belittle migrants and blacks and people with darker skin tones
Is it possible to you to show that to the moderators if not publicly?

You know, online....everybody can claim a fairy tale....

Otherwise, if I meet you in the section for Student Loans, will you recognize me too?

How do you propose for me to show it? No you cannot get a student loan for post-graduate study. Retard.They are introducing student loans for post-grad study in 2016. It is possible to get a career and development loan.
(edited 8 years ago)
So stop talking about it and go help them. Stop dictating what people should do first.

Hmmm.

So volunteer at a local soup kitchen or community project that I can walk to easily... or get on a plane all the way to africa to singlehandedly solve the Africa problem (isn't that called white saviour complex?)

Good thing you have your looks darling
What? Moderators? It's a house not a bank you ****. How do you propose for me to show it? No you cannot get a student loan for post-graduate study. Retard.They are introducing student loans for post-grad study in 2016. It is possible to get a career and development loan.

Financial dreamer, that's what you are.

Dream on, the student loan will be in your account and then you will have to re-pay it.

So many people being in pain for money, and suddenly, it appears to be Muslims generally and only.

This crusade for financial benefits in Europe, what else is?
Original post by Saint-Saens
Hmmm.

So volunteer at a local soup kitchen or community project that I can walk to easily... or get on a plane all the way to africa to singlehandedly solve the Africa problem (isn't that called white saviour complex?)

Good thing you have your looks darling

Who said anything about going to Africa? I mean help those within your own community if you're that dedicated to the cause. Yes that is white saviour complex
Who said anything about going to Africa? I mean help those within your own community if you're that dedicated to the cause. Yes that is white saviour complex

I already do.

So if I really don't give a **** about whats going on outside Britain I don't have white saviour complex? What a relief
charity starts at home i would much rather help a British homeless than an economic migrant
Original post by Saint-Saens
I already do.

So if I really don't give a **** about whats going on outside Britain I don't have white saviour complex? What a relief

White saviour complex is the believe that only whites can help the destitute/poor. Like y'all are Jesus or something.
Financial dreamer, that's what you are.

Dream on, the student loan will be in your account and then you will have to re-pay it.

So many people being in pain for money, and suddenly, it appears to be Muslims generally and only.

This crusade for financial benefits in Europe, what else is?

If you say so.
Please tell me, exactly how much student loan am I entitled to for a MSc Mathematical Finance?
I'll say to stop with the personal attacks or this thread will be removed.
Original post by judogainz
charity starts at home i would much rather help a British homeless than an economic migrant

That's very admirable. Homelessness is rising particularly due to the austerity measures.
Im not sure i would do it immediatly, if I look at the cenario above , I might ive them a tent in my garden and the food, but I have to admint not sure what they are cabable of doing if I let them in my house. And im not sure if they have the same norms as I Do. They might be some bisekual or pedos (assuming we take all people) have to admin I have been helped in the past so it is quiet rood. But these guys may be in some mental state that they are cabable of doing great harms:P:P
Original post by MrDystopia
I'll say to stop with the personal attacks or this thread will be removed.

Okay. I should not have responded. It's not worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest