The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by VergeofInsanity
get these migrants out. they make me sick. look at the mess and trail they leave behind - says everything you need to know about them.

Ik, looking at the videos and reports, they can't be bothered to clean up, they know no decency.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
Ik, looking at the videos and reports, they can't be bothered to clean up, they know no decency.

Posted from TSR Mobile

no respect either

for anyone or anything...

Did you see the state of that sports hall?:angry:
Original post by judogainz
no respect either

for anyone or anything...

Did you see the state of that sports hall?:angry:

I am highly negative that Britons can civilize them and integrate them.

Not in our lifetime I am afraid.

Nor ever I believe.

Islam forbids the followers to accept any other idea than what is in the Qur'an.

Europe is looking for troubles and Europe will find these troubles called Islam troubles.
Original post by phoenixsilver

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sigh
Original post by WhiteSatin
Europe is looking for troubles and Europe will find these troubles called Islam troubles.

May I have your attention please?
Will the real "Mr Troubles", please stand up?
I repeat, will the real "Mr Troubles", please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here...

Y'all act like you never seen a brown person before.
Bodies all on the floor like Limey and Tommy just burst in the door,
And started shooting his ass worse than before
They first were running, swimming over the Mediterranean,
It's the return of the...(Muslims). "Ah wait, no way, you're kidding!"
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?

:wink:
Original post by Errm336
Will the real "Mr Troubles", please stand up?
I repeat, will the real "Mr Troubles", please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here...

Y'all act like you never seen a brown person before.
Bodies all on the floor like Limey and Tommy just burst in the door,
And started shooting his ass worse than before
They first were running, swimming over the Mediterranean,
It's the return of the...(Muslims). "Ah wait, no way, you're kidding!"
He didn't just say what I think he did, did he?

:wink:

Lol what?!
Original post by ElephantMemory
That's not what is going to happen. It's not one of the other as i have already said. It's also something i cannot give an opinion on because it is a situation i can never imagine being in.

By your logic, rich British people have more right to health care and benefits than poor British people. Somebody who worked all their life has more right to life than a long term unemployed person.

Great.

What do you mean its not going to happen? Its happening right now, Numerous cuts everywhere from Life saving cancer drugs to life saving support for the disabled and sick.

What? How on earth do you reach that conclusion?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
What do you mean its not going to happen? Its happening right now, Numerous cuts everywhere from Life saving cancer drugs to life saving support for the disabled and sick.

What? How on earth do you reach that conclusion?

That would happen regardless. That is an approach this government has taken.

Your argument was that people who have contributed to the system through taxes have more right to treatment than people who do not. That same thing applies to long term unemployed British people. Long term unemployed British people do not contribute to the system either.
That would happen regardless. That is an approach this government has taken.

Your argument was that people who have contributed to the system through taxes have more right to treatment than people who do not. That same thing applies to long term unemployed British people.

If Britains debt was not so high 1.5TRILLION and counting, the Tories would not have been able to get away with what they are doing.

Years of splurging taxpayers money to corrupt governments abroad, 3rd world countries space and military programs running up Billions of pounds a year on our debt in so called "foreign aid". Our debt would not be so high, people at home would not have to be denied life saving medical care and support

No my argument was people who have contributed all their life to the system through taxes should not be denied access to support and healthcare / housing to prioritise non British people
If Britains debt was not so high 1.5TRILLION and counting, the Tories would not have been able to get away with what they are doing.

Years of splurging taxpayers money to corrupt governments abroad, 3rd world countries space and military programs running up Billions of pounds a year on our debt in so called "foreign aid". Our debt would not be so high, people at home would not have to be denied life saving medical care and support

No my argument was people who have contributed all their life to the system through taxes should not be denied access to support and healthcare / housing to prioritise non British people

The Daily Mail has got you good. Attack the vulnerable and blame them for everything. The Tories approach has and always will be to **** over the vulnerable.

So should people who have contributed more be prioritized? Your argument is that people who have contributed to the system have more right to use it. What about British people who have not contributed at all? What about people who have contributed to the system more? Should those people be prioritized?
Original post by Synchyst
Somali's are black... Not caucasian -.-

Caucasian does not equal white.

there is nothing such as the black race.

OMG. the amount of idiots here

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Daily Mail has got you good. Attack the vulnerable and blame them for everything. The Tories approach has and always will be to **** over the vulnerable.

So should people who have contributed more be prioritized? Your argument is that people who have contributed to the system have more right to use it. What about British people who have not contributed at all? What about people who have contributed to the system more? Should those people be prioritized?

1) I don't read the daily mail. How often do you throw that at strangers who have an opposite view to you?

2) I hate the tories and have been directly effected by their disgusting attacks on the disabled and sick.

The point I am making is that if the economy was not ******** and our debt 1.5Trillion... they would not have been able to get away with what they are doing (Punishing the most vulnerable)

No you fool, how many times. No British citizens should be prioritised over another. British citizens should be prioritised over non British citizens.

Is that clear enough?
I don't mind taking in Afghan refugees.
1) I don't read the daily mail. How often do you throw that at strangers who have an opposite view to you?

2) I hate the tories and have been directly effected by their disgusting attacks on the disabled and sick.

The point I am making is that if the economy was not ******** and our debt 1.5Trillion... they would not have been able to get away with what they are doing (Punishing the most vulnerable)

No you fool, how many times. No British citizens should be prioritised over another. British citizens should be prioritised over non British citizens.

Is that clear enough?

While I disagree with you and support the Tories, that's a different matter. I wholeheartedly agree with you that British people ought to come first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that clear enough?

1) Almost never.

2) This is the approach the Tories have and always will.

But you said that somebody who has put into the system their whole life has the right to be annoyed at foreign people who have not contributed getting treatment/benefits. What about British people who have not contributed? Do the people who have contributed have the right to tell those people to get ****ed? If your argument is that somebody who has contributed has the right to be annoyed, why do they not have the right to be annoyed at a British person who has not contributed?
Original post by Davalla
They can park up a tent in my garden, provided that they don't speak to me or try to eat more food than the rations that I provide them.

Sounds like none other than Irish gypsies to me. :erm: And you see how they're treated...should we open her vests to them as well?
Original post by Black Cat
Refugees yes. Migrants no.

Fantastic point, Blackie, that feel when people confuse words.
Can I call you blackie? lol
Original post by Sweet n Sour
Sounds like none other than Irish gypsies to me. :erm: And you see how they're treated...should we open her vests to them as well?

You've lossed me with the "vests" bit. Is it something to do with breasts?
Original post by Davalla
You've lossed me with the "vests" bit. Is it something to do with breasts?

Vests. Chests. Hearts.

Have you never heard someone say to open those words in this context?
How can one open breasts?
Original post by Sweet n Sour
Vests. Chests. Hearts.

Have you never heard someone say to open those words in this context?
How can one open breasts?

I literally still have no idea what you're talking about!

Are you saying that females should open their vests to expose their breasts to fill chests with breast milk for which the migrants can feed on?

"How can one open breasts?" - Just whip them out, isn't it?
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending