The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Davalla
I literally still have no idea what you're talking about!

Are you saying that females should open their vests to expose their breasts to fill chests with breast milk for which the migrants can feed on?

"How can one open breasts?" - Just whip them out, isn't it?

I'm saying, open your hearts. I have no idea why you're mixing breasts into the equation. You can go now.
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I'm saying, open your hearts. I have no idea why you're mixing breasts into the equation. You can go now.

You said "open her vests" which seems to have led me to assume that there was something under a female's vest. The demon in me thought of breasts. I know, I know, I've got tits on the brain.

"You can go now"- So you quote me and now you dismiss me?
I'm seeing the sour in you; where is the sweet, sweet-cheeks?
Original post by Davalla
You said "open her vests" which seems to have led me to assume that there was something under a female's vest. The demon in me thought of breasts. I know, I know, I've got tits on the brain.

"You can go now"- So you quote me and now you dismiss me?
I'm seeing the sour in you; where is the sweet, sweet-cheeks?

LOL
And Her as in country. Sigh.
Fantastic point, Blackie, that feel when people confuse words.
Can I call you blackie? lol

Please, no just call me Lloyd that's my real name anyway.
Original post by Black Cat
Please, no just call me Lloyd that's my real name anyway.

Oh hello Lloyd. Very nice name, sounds like something attached to a debonair gent.
Original post by ElephantMemory
1) Almost never.

2) This is the approach the Tories have and always will.

But you said that somebody who has put into the system their whole life has the right to be annoyed at foreign people who have not contributed getting treatment/benefits. What about British people who have not contributed? Do the people who have contributed have the right to tell those people to get ****ed? If your argument is that somebody who has contributed has the right to be annoyed, why do they not have the right to be annoyed at a British person who has not contributed?

Its not about foreign people getting money spent on them, its about foreign people getting money spent on them at the expense of British citizens. Would you give to charity if you could not afford to feed your own child?

Of course they have a right to be annoyed. Should citizens get priority over others? No. It would be unenforceable and also undermine the whole point of of having a welfare net, national health service. May aswell just privatise everything if thats the route you are going to take.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Because I want to be,freedom of movement.

Because I don't want to reveal my personal financial circumstances to a completely stranger,it means I'm on state hand outs? My parents actually left a trust fund for me and I have savings in abundance. Your governments can keep their blood money. Anyway my family are wealthy throughout,if I ever need support my family will support me financially should I run out.

**** off out of this country if you're going to be so critical of us. Why don't you go to Syria and enjoy life there?
Oh hello Lloyd. Very nice name, sounds like something attached to a debonair gent.

Thanks, it means grey in welsh very white name for black guy :colonhash:
Original post by Dark Elixir
**** off out of this country if you're going to be so critical of us. Why don't you go to Syria and enjoy life there?

Nah,I think I'll stay here
Nah,I think I'll stay here

What a ****ing douche.
What a ****ing douche.

Hush now
Hush now

Sarin
Original post by Black Cat
Thanks, it means grey in welsh very white name for black guy :colonhash:

Does it? lol I was going to ask if you're Welsh but you said black guy. Well it still has a nice sound to it, to me. :h: Is my description of "debonair gent" fitting for you at least, if not the name? :tongue:
Sarin

Speak English
Sarin

*taps shoulder with pointer finger* Excuse me, what are you on about?
Speak English

LOL...
Does it? lol I was going to ask if you're Welsh but you said black guy. Well it still has a nice sound to it, to me. :h: Is my description of "debonair gent" fitting for you at least, if not the name? :tongue:

I have been described as gentlemanly and suave, so I guess that you aren't far off. :u:
This thread went full retard pretty quickly

OP sounds 13

And many contradictory statements

Lulz at the muslims brothers in gulf countries doing piss all about this

Ya allahn
Please. I don't want a single penny from your government. I am self sufficient.

I am Syrian so therefore Syrians are my own people?

That's awful. Why stay here then.

I just thought you were a lefty, not that you don't even consider the British your people.
Original post by S-man10
This thread went full retard pretty quickly

OP sounds 13

And many contradictory statements

Lulz at the muslims brothers in gulf countries doing piss all about this

Ya allahn

Nobody asked for your opinion about the thread or asked you to make dickish comments

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending