Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey...

I'm 23, studying Accounting and Finance, outgoing and live in Fenham.

I feel like i'm putting myself out on a limb here but it's worth a shot! I just moved into private accommodation and don't know anyone yet! Really don't fancy turning up to freshers on my own. If anyone is in a similar position and can save me from this loneliness, get in touch!

Louisa

ReputationRep:
    Hi Louisa,

I'm sure you wont be the only one. So many students come from all over the country and don't know a single person in Newcastle.

I'm so outgoing and make friends quite easy but i am so nervous for starting Uni. But i felt like this starting college aswell and had nothing to worry about!

Im sure you will be fine. Good luck!

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hey Louisa,

I'm also nervous about starting as I'm living at home and worried that by not living in dorms it will make it harder for me to settle. I'm 20, so id imagine I'm slightly older than most freshers also. Would love to speak to you x
    Sophie

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 14, 2015

University open days

1. Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Northumbria University
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  3. Northumbria University
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.