The Student Room Group

Ocr chemistry b salters

Hey I would love some advice with this A LEVEL Subject and exam board. Please tell me how you did in each unit and tell me what books you used to revise with, did you take notes, did you do all the current spec past papers and the old spec past papers, did you do the questions in the books you used, did you do any other questions other than past paper questions? Please could you be specific. I really need some help, I really appreciate it!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Kira Yagami
Hey I would love some advice with this A LEVEL Subject and exam board. Please tell me how you did in each unit and tell me what books you used to revise with, did you take notes, did you do all the current spec past papers and the old spec past papers, did you do the questions in the books you used, did you do any other questions other than past paper questions? Please could you be specific. I really need some help, I really appreciate it!

Pm me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I came out with two As. Being the first year to do the new curriculum, I didn't have any past papers, just the specimens. The specimens (albeit being way too hard) were the best practice I found, and the old past papers had some related questions on too.

It's really hard at AS and even harder at A Level, so make sure you fully understand everything after each lesson - and if you don't, talk to your teachers or go away and learn it. Most of my class came out with Cs and Ds because they simply didn't understand a lot of the concepts and didn't make any effort to outside of lesson.

Quick Reply

Latest