The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lmelly
Has anyone heard from RGU? I got an email yesterday saying basically that they will make a decision soon through UCAS did anyone else recieve this? Im not sure what to make of it?

I received the same email. Hopefully we'll hear back after Easter!
I finally got an offer from Cardiff!!
Original post by sarah_hhhh

yeyyy..congrats :smile: :banana:
Original post by sarah_hhhh

Ah well done !! When was your interview ? Same week as me wasnt it ? Ah god I really hope I hear tomorrow - did it come through this evening via UCAS ?
Original post by jmcwitch
final physio rejection today, sad times but at least its a decision

Sorry to hear that; if it is something that you really want to do, then don;t give up in trying to get in for Sep 2017 x
Original post by Jane1296
Ah, thanks for that!

no worries lovely :smile:
Original post by moonandstars
I am indeed!! Had my interview February though :smile: thank you! Really hope so I'm going on holiday next week for a fortnight so would love to know before I go as I don't think I'll get much internet where I'm going!

oooh in that case i really do hope you hear something soon; lets hope you get an offer before easter weekend :smile: where are you going on holiday? it'll be nice to get a decision before you go so you can relax without stressing about it x
Original post by coco.bee
oooh in that case i really do hope you hear something soon; lets hope you get an offer before easter weekend :smile: where are you going on holiday? it'll be nice to get a decision before you go so you can relax without stressing about it x

Have you applied to Cardiff ?? Thank you!! Just seen another offer been given out which was from an interview a day after mine :frown: so really hope I hear soon. Would be so nice to hear before I go away!! I'm going to America! Camping for some of it - Meeting some of my friends who are currently travelling out there - hopefully I won't be having to pop to Internet cafes to check my emails xx
Reply 2168
What's the situation with UWE? Have people got offers, how long did it take from app submission to interview and then to hearing back after interview?
Just got my first offer from my favourite ever uni, KINGS! 😁 I'm just so relieved, it's a real confidence boost after 3 rejections.
congrats!! can offers really go through this late at night?! xx
Original post by ItsGrace31
Just got my first offer from my favourite ever uni, KINGS! 😁 I'm just so relieved, it's a real confidence boost after 3 rejections.

Congratulations 💃🙌 really pleased for you 😊 xx
Anyone had the weird letter from student finance after submitting the application with no useful info on it at all? :s not sure what to do next?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you applied to Cardiff ?? Thank you!! Just seen another offer been given out which was from an interview a day after mine :frown: so really hope I hear soon. Would be so nice to hear before I go away!! I'm going to America! Camping for some of it - Meeting some of my friends who are currently travelling out there - hopefully I won't be having to pop to Internet cafes to check my emails xx

No i didnt apply to cardiff; i really wanted to but it's 5/6 hours away from me and wanted to be closer to home so, just firmed teesside 😊 wow, america, you'll have a great time, infact i'm envious haha 😛 have my fingers crossed for you that you hear some good news from cardiff xx
Reply 2174
Original post by Inks39
What's the situation with UWE? Have people got offers, how long did it take from app submission to interview and then to hearing back after interview?

I had my offer from UWE 6 days after my interview
I had all five interviews back!! I had to withdraw from Teesside as I couldn't make either of the interview dates. I had offers from Sheffield Hallam, MMU, YorkSJ after interview. I was rejected from Brighton after interview. I have formed Shefffield and insured Manchester.
I have put it as my insurance and Sheffield Hallam as my firm
Original post by Inks39

I applied in mid/late December, had invitation to interview in feb, interview March 14th offer March 17th X
Original post by jmcwitch
final physio rejection today, sad times but at least its a decision

Try again next year, don't give up. With improvements to your application, things can change in one year from all rejections to all offers. I know!
Ah well done !! When was your interview ? Same week as me wasnt it ? Ah god I really hope I hear tomorrow - did it come through this evening via UCAS ?

My interview was the 16th Feb! When was yours again? You will hear this week!! Best of luck :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending