The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Rejected from Coventry :frown: No reason given either! Called them today, they told me to call back on Monday for feedback. So scared that I won't make it!

Maybe it was Friday the 13th bad luck :unimpressed:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Physio2016
Rejected from Coventry :frown: No reason given either! Called them today, they told me to call back on Monday for feedback. So scared that I won't make it!

Maybe it was Friday the 13th bad luck :unimpressed:

Get the head up. Have a good weekend, get the feedback on Monday and we move forward from there! Don't let one rejection get you down
Interview at Sheffield Hallam so excited !! How is everyone else doing ?
Reply 203
anyone had a Hertfordshire interview and have any tips for me?? I've got mine on the 25th:s-smilie:
Reply 204
Original post by SophieL1997
Interview at Sheffield Hallam so excited !! How is everyone else doing ?

I've got an interview at Sheffield Hallam too 😄 When is your interview? Mine is the 13th January.
Original post by somethingbeautiful
It's going a similar way as med.

Do you mind saying what your undergraduate degree was and where you got accepted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did biomedical science and got accepted at sheffield hallam, northumbria, teesside and man met i withdrew before my huddersfield interview. But i took up an offer at essex for MSc
Original post by Uyi
anyone had a Hertfordshire interview and have any tips for me?? I've got mine on the 25th:s-smilie:

Mine is on the 25th too!! Some people had their one on the 11th but they would have signed the form saying that they can't say anything about it. :frown:

I'm so scared! I just want some reassurance that it's not as bad as I think it will be

Good luck for your interview and maybe I'll see you there! :P
Reply 207
Original post by pereh009
Mine is on the 25th too!! Some people had their one on the 11th but they would have signed the form saying that they can't say anything about it. :frown:

I'm so scared! I just want some reassurance that it's not as bad as I think it will be

Good luck for your interview and maybe I'll see you there! :P

Me too. Its the tests I'm really worried about!

Good luck to you too!

Where else did you apply to?
Original post by Uyi

Good luck to you too!

I applied to Nottingham, Birmingham, Southampton, Hertfordshire and UWE. You?
Reply 209
Original post by spshsha1
Congrats! When is your interview?

25th November
Original post by Uyi

Good luck to you too!

Tests? Are you talking about Hertfordshire or in general? None of my choices have mentioned tests...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Tests? Are you talking about Hertfordshire or in general? None of my choices have mentioned tests...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some places have literacy and numeracy tests but it's really nothing to worry about its like the level 12 year olds are taught at school
Original post by Physflop
Some places have literacy and numeracy tests but it's really nothing to worry about its like the level 12 year olds are taught at school

I see, thanks. I did my GCSE maths 10 years ago so I might brush up for a bit of confidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone with interviews at UWE, Bournemouth, Brighton and/or Teeside feel free to message me and I can send you some practice interview questions. :smile:
Original post by Trouble234
Anyone with interviews at UWE, Bournemouth, Brighton and/or Teeside feel free to message me and I can send you some practice interview questions. :smile:

Hello, Could you send some over anyway as it would help greatly with our preparation! What university are you at yourself?

Many thanks
Sps
Original post by Trouble234

Hi, any help for UWE would be fantastic, thank you!! :smile:
Reply 216
Original post by pereh009
I applied to Nottingham, Birmingham, Southampton, Hertfordshire and UWE. You?

Hertfordshire, UWE, Brunel, Liverpool and Cumbria
Original post by Uyi
Hertfordshire, UWE, Brunel, Liverpool and Cumbria

Have you heard back from liverpool?
Hey everyone, this post was a god send to me last year so I figured I'd offer any help I can in return! I got 4 offers from Leeds Beckett, Sheffield Hallam, York and Teeside. I am now a Physio student at Leeds Beckett! If anyone has any questions or wants any advice feel free to ask!
Reply 219
Original post by spshsha1
Have you heard back from liverpool?

No just hertfordshire. Have you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending