The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jane1296
Isn't GCU a four-year course whereas Leeds is three years? I lived in Glasgow for four years though (working) and absolutely loved it. I loved the common sense, the humorous people, the live music and the Scottish countryside - so I can't help you!

Scottish and English qualifications are completely different - so there's an extra year to make up for that
Still really indecisive on which accommodation to choose for physiotherapy at Cardiff. I don't know where the majority of the health students are staying and i want to be somewhere with a good atmosphere. Where is everyone else applying?
Original post by FWarner8
Still really indecisive on which accommodation to choose for physiotherapy at Cardiff. I don't know where the majority of the health students are staying and i want to be somewhere with a good atmosphere. Where is everyone else applying?

I can't firm Cardiff yet because I'm still to hear from one uni. But I want to stay somewhere not far from the campus, but good party atmosphere and sport. Going to the open day to have a look around

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jd1234567
I can't firm Cardiff yet because I'm still to hear from one uni. But I want to stay somewhere not far from the campus, but good party atmosphere and sport. Going to the open day to have a look around

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm the same , from the looks of it the social life and sport facilities is at talybont south but the closest one to the heath park campus is Liberty house. I just want a rough idea of where the other students hoping to study physic are applying.
I'm the same , from the looks of it the social life and sport facilities is at talybont south but the closest one to the heath park campus is Liberty house. I just want a rough idea of where the other students hoping to study physic are applying.

I'm going to try speak to some current students at the open day next week and see what they say! Get a real insight into it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know when Bradfords last interviews are?
Original post by jd1234567
I'm going to try speak to some current students at the open day next week and see what they say! Get a real insight into it

Posted from TSR Mobile

fancy letting me know what they say ? i won't be able to make the open day.
I am still waiting from Oxford Brookes so I can't firm anything either, but when I do I am going to put Talybont Court first, the Talybont South, North, Gate. I have a few friends already at Cardiff and they say the Talybont residences are the nicest and not too far from either the main campus or heath campus :smile:
Original post by CLukeB
Thats alright! Mind if I ask why you say that though? :smile:

I've worked in a hospital for over 11 years and I've come across students from different universities. What I'm trying to say is, that, not because someone comes from a "good" university that they'll provide a "good" student. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RLWEBB
Hi, has anyone for KCL recieved an accomodation email with log in details!

no but no one on the facebook page has either I think so don't worry :smile:
Really stuck on whether to firm Kings or Birmingham! Does anyone know anything that might help me pick either way?!
Has anyone any heard anything from Robert Gordon or Huddersfield?
Original post by Lmelly

Still waiting for RGU

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lmelly

Still waiting on RGU
Reply 2334
[QUOTE=hunterf;63920957]no but no one on the facebook page has either I think so don't worry :smile:

I firmed kings so managed to do my accomodation last night!! What is the Facebook group called?:smile:
Original post by ellecawthorne
I am still waiting from Oxford Brookes so I can't firm anything either, but when I do I am going to put Talybont Court first, the Talybont South, North, Gate. I have a few friends already at Cardiff and they say the Talybont residences are the nicest and not too far from either the main campus or heath campus :smile:

the 25 minute walk though :'(
the 25 minute walk though :'(

From which residence to where? I'm thinking os possibly taking my bike if I end up somewhere with a walk any longer than that though:smile: Is anyone else going to the open day on wednesday? I'm going just see things like distance of certain residences etc, and to see which I prefer :smile:
Original post by ellecawthorne
From which residence to where? I'm thinking os possibly taking my bike if I end up somewhere with a walk any longer than that though:smile: Is anyone else going to the open day on wednesday? I'm going just see things like distance of certain residences etc, and to see which I prefer :smile:

apparently from taly residences to heath campus its like 20 minute walk, yeah biking probably best option.
Original post by slurry90
Yay! See you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looks like i'm going to be firming MMU too :smile:
Hi guys. So I'm stuck and need some advice. I'm a mature student and will be communiting from Birmingham (off the j5 for m6) for uni in September. I've had two offers one for keele and one for Worcester. My keele offer is funded. Still trying to decide which one to firm. Worcester seems easier to get to but not very much mileage in it. Any help??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending