The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by vivianjones
Hi, basically I applied to Liverpool, Leeds Beckett, Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham and Worcester (all for physio) and have since been rejected from Nottingham, Liverpool, Leeds Beckett straight away and received an interview for Sheffield but sadly got rejected from their too even though I thought the interview day went really well. Worcester is yet to give any response for even an interview. I have been offered a place at Liverpool for Psychology and Sheffield offered me a place for a different course but I was really only looking to do physio. I was wondering if I could still use UCAS Extra to add another choice for physio if Worcester falls through too because technically I got rejected from all 5 unis to do physio but I don't know if it works like that.

You can, it makes no difference - Extra is for making extra choices when your 5 fall through so its open to any subject but if you apply for another subject you have to rewrite your personal statement - it is best to apply to physio so you don't have to do that.

Need a bit of advice - I received interviews from 3 Uni's ( Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham, Cardiff). I got rejected after interview from Sheffield and Nottingham and turned down the Interview at Cardiff as I decided it was too far away for me to go. I got rejected from UEA pre Interview because of my C in GCSE maths, which I have now re taken and have got a B. I have got one interview left at Birmingham next week, and is my last chance, I am just super worried because Im not sure what I am doing wrong in the interviews? Would it be possible for anyone to give me any advice/ tips on how to improve? Also, I pretty sure it is super late to still be being interviewed? Surely they would have offered all their places now?? Helpp would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Where can I find this group?

Original post by Physio2016
Hi, theres a lot of help in the physio applicants 2017/18 group for UEA.

Sorry I haven't interviewed there myself.
Original post by charlielewisx
Where can I find this group?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4333338

Or just type the student room physio 2017/18 into google x
what is annoying me is that Cardiff (the post interview lady) said that they would let us know well in advance of the 31st March...and here we are still ...nothing has been communicated! I have consumed the UCAS track website....
Original post by emily_clowes
Thank you! I really like the areas it has placements in too, if you want any info on the applications or interviews let me know:smile:

What were your AS grades and predicted grades? As I'm applying for 2018 and want to go to Sheffield Hallam, an unconditional would be amazing!!
Hi I am applying for physiotherapy, I wondered if you had any advice with the applications? It would be much appreciated:smile:)
Original post by nadandfad
Hi guys,

I applied to Nottingham, Northumbria, Sheffield Hallam, Worcester and Keele last year and got 5 interviews - I got 4 offers (all apart from Northumbria). I now have an unconditional offer to study at Nottingham for Sept 2016.

If anyone wants any advice for interviews etc then feel free to ask - I wish I had help before my interviews, haha!!

I have applied to Nottingham, Northumbria, Sheffield Hallam, Liverpool and Birmingham.

I was just wondering when your interviews were? as I don't know where to find it out.
Hi guys,

I applied to Nottingham, Northumbria, Sheffield Hallam, Worcester and Keele last year and got 5 interviews - I got 4 offers (all apart from Northumbria). I now have an unconditional offer to study at Nottingham for Sept 2016.

If anyone wants any advice for interviews etc then feel free to ask - I wish I had help before my interviews, haha!!

Hi I know this late but I have applied for Physiotherapy starting sept 2018. I applied for Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam, Northumbria and Liverpool.

I've received an interview at Northumbria still pending the others, just wondering if you can let me know what yours consisted of?
Original post by Trouble234
Anyone with interviews at UWE, Bournemouth, Brighton and/or Teeside feel free to message me and I can send you some practice interview questions. :smile:

Long shot, but is this still available? Need UWE or Bournemouth?
Hi pleas tell me interview Questions with Answers as I got 3 interview and nervous
I got interview at Cumberia uni, Teeside Uni and York St John university for BSc Physiotherapy . Please have anyone interviewed there. I need individual interview plus group interview Questions & Answer
Original post by JoDobson1
Hi I know this late but I have applied for Physiotherapy starting sept 2018. I applied for Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield Hallam, Northumbria and Liverpool.

I've received an interview at Northumbria still pending the others, just wondering if you can let me know what yours consisted of?

Have you had your interview for Northumbria? If so, how was it?
Do you still have these for UWE or Bournemouth?
Reply 2834
Hi guys,

what were your predicted grades and what did they ask you at the interview for nottingham, i really wanna go there. Id love to get an unconditional offer aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending