Turn on thread page Beta

Is dating even common anymore? watch

ReputationRep:
    Seems like the style of today is get drunk, kiss, have sex, decide you want a relationship or not.

I dunno but if there's someone I really like, I much take them on a date, see what they're like, see if they want to be with me, have sex.

How did you get into your relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully,yes

ReputationRep:
    because people are just hoes u know loooooooooooooooool. i don't know tbh.

ReputationRep:
    We met online and dated, the rest is history.

ReputationRep:
    our mutual friend photoshopped our face together said "this is your baby because you have a thing for each other" which we then discussed, found out we did indeed have a thing for each other and we started dating

ReputationRep:
    Rohypnol.

ReputationRep:
    Ofc it's still common, although I see your point. I guess times are changing lol but I like the romance in dating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Rohypnol.
    I prefer the 'does this smell like chloroform?' method, less waiting XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thenextone)
    Seems like the style of today is get drunk, kiss, have sex, decide you want a relationship or not.

I dunno but if there's someone I really like, I much take them on a date, see what they're like, see if they want to be with me, have sex.

How did you get into your relationship?
    fools go out with sluts

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.