Turn on thread page Beta

Ask an immigreant who is against immigreants anything.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    An illigal immigreant from Albania!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    England shouldn't take any more!!!!! Send them all to the Isle of Wite or something!!!

ReputationRep:
    Viva Greater Albania (sarcasm), how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stonehrd4eva)
    England shouldn't take any more!!!!! Send them all to the Isle of Wite or something!!!
    ..really. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrKmas508)
    Viva Greater Albania (sarcasm), how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed's Balls)
    ..really. :facepalm:
    i know i spelt it wrong but the point remains the same!! they will be free from war there and they can build their own civilisation there!

ReputationRep:
    i know i spelt it wrong but the point remains the same!! they will be free from war there and they can build their own civilisation there!
    Why do you want our civilisations separate? (Want your answer)

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you know the Isle of Wight has an infestation of the Greater Speckled Albartus, which has extremely toxic spit? That's why your idea wouldn't work and why very few people live there.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want our civilisations separate? (Want your answer)
    why do you act as if wanting england to be for the english is bad?

ReputationRep:
    Some people might say the same about you (no offence).
    why do you act as if wanting england to be for the english is bad?

ReputationRep:
    Some people might say the same about you (no offence).
    yeah but **** happens i guess. im fully white and have an iq of 141 so i guess i am making a contribution

ReputationRep:
    yeah but **** happens i guess. im fully white and have an iq of 141 so i guess i am making a contribution
    Maybe the could also make a contribution if given the chance, if you're Muslim (are you) shouldn't you feel compassion for Syrians?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the could also make a contribution if given the chance, if you're Muslim (are you) shouldn't you feel compassion for Syrians?
    no, what muslim my friend? there are no muslims in albania!! that's why economy is so good and there's no war there.

but on a serious note, i don't blame these immigrants for trying to hop on into europe and board the train into germany.. the problem is the conversation of europe as a whole and our very way of life is at risk if we open ourselves to the masses of third worlders!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    An illigal immigreant from Albania!!!!!!
    Why can't you spell immigrant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Why can't you spell immigrant?
    why do you aks stupid questions you racist

ReputationRep:
    no, what muslim my friend? there are no muslims in albania!! that's why economy is so good and there's no war there.

but on a serious note, i don't blame these immigrants for trying to hop on into europe and board the train into germany.. the problem is the conversation of europe as a whole and our very way of life is at risk if we open ourselves to the masses of third worlders!!!!!!!
    Your spelling and grammar has suspiously improved. 60% of Albanians are Muslim if you were Albanian you'd know that unless you're saying they're so unreligious that you wouldn't consider them Muslim. I don't think we should open wide for all third worlders but we shouldn't hate the ones who do get through cos they're people after all.

ReputationRep:
    why do you aks stupid questions you racist
    You said we can ask you a question. A question is a question you cretin.

ReputationRep:
    Your spelling and grammar has suspiously improved. 60% of Albanians are Muslim if you were Albanian you'd know that unless you're saying they're so unreligious that you wouldn't consider them Muslim. I don't think we should open wide for all third worlders but we shouldn't hate the ones who do get through cos they're people after all.
    I have a feeling this person (the OP) is a fake troll trying to fuel something...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    I have a feeling this person (the OP) is a fake troll trying to fuel something...
    I think he might be a white Brit complaining about immigrants while saying he's an immigrant because it'll make people more sympathetic towards his opinions.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.