Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    I've set up this thread for all students who are applying to study Law at University. Things you could ask about:

*Wether your GCSE and AS grades are good enough for a particular university.
    *Ask for an opinion about a particular university.
    *The LNAT and possibly your score.
    *Which Universities are best for law.
    * How to ensure you get into Russel Group University.

And anything else that relates to applying for Law!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was wondering where I am a viable candidate for?
    I have a strange school history; I got 9A* and 2As at GCSE then under extenuating circumstances got 3Bs and a C at AS, dropped down to 2 A levels (history and economics) and have now ended up with 2 As and am doing a third AS and A level in one year- hoping for an A* but reasonably with just one year to do all the work I will probably end up with an A. I want to apply for Law but don't know where to be applying. I have some pretty good work experience that I have worked my butt off to get; I travelled to the USA to work in a state legislators office, worked at freshfields law firm and will hopefully be helping out an agency that deals with asylum seekers in the UK. I've been revising for the LNAT like a crazy person and so far it actually seems like a test I could do well in although obviously it'll go as well as it goes on the day?Anyway like I said I'm a weird applicant and just genuinely have no idea where to be applying? ANy advice on where to apply or things I can do to make my application better (I'm an avid reader and already half way through a suggested reading list I found)

ReputationRep:
    For my AS results I got BCD and I'll be resitting the exam I got a D in.
    What uni's would you consider?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.