Turn on thread page Beta

first of all, he is wayyyyyyy out of my league. He is the really popular guy and I'm the nerdy girl that no one knows exists in the situation
    But I have been noticing some minor details and I want your opinion if I am just overthinking? Some of the things I have notice are- btw he dusts next to me in class

-I was coughing so he asked the teacher to close the window
    -our elbows touch sometimes when we are writing
    -the teacher was going to assign new seats and he asked her to stay in the same group (we sit in 4s).
    -He helps me when I am stuck in class on a question

Am I digging too much into it? Is there a chance he likes me?

ReputationRep:
    if you asked him, you would know.

ReputationRep:
    our elbows touch when we are writing?

L0000000000000000000000000L

(Original post by samina_ay)
    if you asked him, you would know.
    I can't ask him such a straight forward and direct question. Everyone would make fun of me

(Original post by vis break)
    our elbows touch when we are writing?

L0000000000000000000000000L
    People these days, smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I can't ask him such a straight forward and direct question. Everyone would make fun of me
    that's true - guess give it some time.. it's too early to say much tbh, probs just being nice

(Original post by samina_ay)
    that's true - guess give it some time.. it's too early to say much tbh, probs just being nice
    Ok, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a plot for 80% of teen movies.

Totally, he is in love.

ReputationRep:
    He obviously likes you.....
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    The first and fourth things you mentioned seem to be him being polite. Elbows touching.. not the most romantic thing I can think of. It's weird that he doesn't change seats (or all 4 of you, as left-handed people often have to do when they clash with right-handed people) and that your elbows stay touching rather than him pulling away. And the second.. could have a number of explanations for it.

It's possible, but I wouldn't want to call it either way.

ReputationRep:
    So my gf was out with some friends who she just met for uni literally the first time they met, one of the guys keeps saying to her oh wow why are you with your bf he's not that good and then takes her phone and talks to me saying oh stop calling her she's mine.but my gf says that he doesn't even like her like that and now wants to dump me because I'm mistreating her for her doing that. Opinions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you are overthinking... so, you are in love (lust) with him then?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    first of all, he is wayyyyyyy out of my league. He is the really popular guy and I'm the nerdy girl that no one knows exists in the situation
    But I have been noticing some minor details and I want your opinion if I am just overthinking? Some of the things I have notice are- btw he dusts next to me in class

-I was coughing so he asked the teacher to close the window
    -our elbows touch sometimes when we are writing
    -the teacher was going to assign new seats and he asked her to stay in the same group (we sit in 4s).
    -He helps me when I am stuck in class on a question

Am I digging too much into it? Is there a chance he likes me?
    He a good guy like me. Our elbows can touch too if you want.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.