Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Im applying to a bank for a summer internship and one of the questions they want me to answer is "What is your greatest accomplishment?"

I wasn't too sure what to write here. I was wondering if writing a Duke of Edinburgh Silver award is alright? Someone I know said a Dofe award isn't much to say anymore, especially if it isn't gold.

Alternatively i was thinking of talking about learning to write a programming language.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by odbal)
    Hi,

Im applying to a bank for a summer internship and one of the questions they want me to answer is "What is your greatest accomplishment?"

I wasn't too sure what to write here. I was wondering if writing a Duke of Edinburgh Silver award is alright? Someone I know said a Dofe award isn't much to say anymore, especially if it isn't gold.

Alternatively i was thinking of talking about learning to write a programming language.

Thanks
    There's no right or wrong achievement. Just go with whatever you want to write and make it sound great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B-Stacks)
    There's no right or wrong achievement. Just go with whatever you want to write and make it sound great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah okay, thanks

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.