Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, was just wondering when does cardiff freshers begin as i saw is says the 13th on some but my accommodation move in is the 16th. very confused. thanks for help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Festus96)
    hi, was just wondering when does cardiff freshers begin as i saw is says the 13th on some but my accommodation move in is the 16th. very confused. thanks for help!
    From having a quick look on google it seems that the main stuff will start around the weekend of friday 17th - there might be some stuff before but nothing you'll feel terrible about missing out on. As long as you're there for 17th-26th that'll be freshers' WEEK but people like to stretch it out before and after because a) excuse to party and b) brings in a lot of money. Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniellecorni5h)
    From having a quick look on google it seems that the main stuff will start around the weekend of friday 17th - there might be some stuff before but nothing you'll feel terrible about missing out on. As long as you're there for 17th-26th that'll be freshers' WEEK but people like to stretch it out before and after because a) excuse to party and b) brings in a lot of money. Enjoy!
    Thanks for the reply man, really appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone requires student accommodation... There are; 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. The house is clean and tidy. The accommodation is relatively in close to the university, within walking distance. The kitchen and bathroom are fully utilised. The accommodation is within a reasonably cheap price. Price is negotiable. For more details please call: 07578622277

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 18, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.