Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone here use shisha pens? watch

ReputationRep:
    recently got one as I want to stop smoking cigarettes, for me its the physical motion of smoking I like, not so much the nicotine so I have a nicotine free liquid in my pen.. do you think this is safer than smoking normal cigarettes? can you recommend any good liquids?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Moved to Health, where you're more likely to get an answer

ReputationRep:
    They are 95% safer than cigarettes.

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2015/08August...ys-report.aspx

ReputationRep:
    Peach is a good flavour :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Is that the same as an ecig?
    I quit smoking with an ecig and it made it soooooo much easier. I think if you want to quit for good you should look at why you smoke, how it makes you feel and what you can do to replace them emotionally. But for the physical thing ecigs are the best. Just choose what flavour you like I just had a mint one I think but they do all sorts

ReputationRep:
    wait those shisha pens that are made for yr 6's? the ones that just produce flavoured smokes?? fam ur weak

ReputationRep:
    Having finally got round to trying some of the flavours I have recently bought I would recommend Cosmic Fog - The Shocker and Cosmic Charlie's Chalk Dust - Head Bangin' Boogie. Both are fruity.

To anyone looking to buy an e cig I strongly recommend getting something with variable wattage, it gives you much more freedom to how strong of a hit you want depending on your mood, e juice and tank.
    If you are just starting out something like the Innokin iTaste VV4 is good, but if you want something a bit better the Innokin iTaste SVD 2.0 is a work of art, with the 18500 batteries on full charge it lasts about 2 days. You won't find a better model for under £100.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 17, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.