The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. :frown: , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd. :smile:

I've not had any past experience with white girls, but from hearsay I think they just refuse to refuse to date outside of their culture. I think.
Some will, some won't.
Maybe because you expect them to hit on you, in an environment where the reverse is the cultural norm?
I pulled a white girl last night! Just need swag :wink:. Although yes most of the girls I get with tend to be East Asian
Reply 5
What made you think anonymity would fool us, Mr Smurf? :tongue:
Reply 6
inb4 Mr Smurf.
Reply 7
Original post by Ndella
What made you think anonymity would fool us, Mr Smurf? :tongue:

ninja'd. :frown:
They do, what are you on? :tongue: I went to a multicultural sixth form and I knew four couples where the girl was white and the guy was Chinese or Japanese.
Reply 9
You've never had any girls hit on you? Boo hoo. Let me play you a song on the world's smallest viola.

People tend to stick with there own sorts. And I doubt it's just cultural. It's brutal but it's the truth.
I'm a white male - I have never for instance been attracted to black females.
Just pretend you're Korean :smile:
Reply 11
Also being asian is less prestigious, and white women don't date down on average.
Original post by Lyserg
You've never had any girls hit on you? Boo hoo. Let me play you a song on the world's smallest viola.

People tend to stick with there own sorts. And I doubt it's just cultural. It's brutal but it's the truth.
I'm a white male - I have never for instance been attracted to black females.

Boo hoo, no one cares if you are not attracted to black women :lol: Don't know why Caucasians always see the need to voice their opinion of not being attracted to black women. Most black women are after black men, it's rare they go after men of other races. Don't let the internet fool you of black women going out of their way to get a Caucasian man, like they are some trophies. :hand:
Reply 13
derp
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
I've not had any past experience with white girls, but from hearsay I think they just refuse to refuse to date outside of their culture. I think.

I'm white, and i've never heard that one! Personally I prefer foreign guys.
It's got nothing to do with your nationality.

It's because you're a (self-confessed) nerd who expects girls to hit on him.

I'm white and I'm particularly attracted to East Asian girls, but jut because they're not queueing up to ask me out, doesn't mean none of them find me attractive. Ask some girls out yourself, regardless of their creed or colour, it's all just a numbers game.

Good luck.
Reply 16
i've seen many white women with asian men, then again i live in london so
Because they say u got small pp... Soz but sad truth had 2 be sed
Original post by Magnus Taylor
I pulled a white girl last night! Just need swag :wink:. Although yes most of the girls I get with tend to be East Asian

:lol:
Original post by Anonymous
Because they say u got small pp... Soz but sad truth had 2 be sed

Mines above average white

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending