The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by xobeauty
Sorry I keep posting anonymous for some reason!

Other races* not faces

Hi Canadian girl, the way you talk is like you admit that you comment twice all the time, and the anonymous person is also you, if you already admitted that so there's no point keeping it haha

Well, I wonder which part of Canada you live? It's so strange that you haven't met much Asian people? And about the Indians...yeah right, they also stick to their own because they feel being discriminated, sometimes this's because of the local people, but mostly because that they don't interact, communicate much with the local people, so they feel being left behind, unfair....etc so they stick to their own, I have a lottttt of international friends told me about that, they are all not white, they feel that the way local people treat them is just politeness, you say hi they say hello then silent, most local people don't tend to have a long relationship with them....you know what I mean
Small willies?
Original post by Mr Smurf
If I only wanted to date Oriental girls would that make me a creep? If not then it shouldn't apply if I am only into white girls.

Not being rude Mr Smurf but you do come off as a creep. You're like those oriental guys who have this weird white fantasy girl fetish and only want one thing from them. Then cry and complain when your own women date white guys.

You need to grow up and stop spamming every forum and complaining on how they won't date you.

I'm not white nor oriental. I'm brown but I dated a Chinese guy once but white, brown and black people mocked me for dating him just because he is oriental. Although people don't like to admit it, there is a racial preference even in England.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
16, 17 next year

Original post by UWS
We're either too pussy or not interested in white girls.

Having said that I'm probably more of the former as I do like white girls :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by xobeauty
Oops I posted that anonymously by accident. I mean with Indians, I always see them in crowds and act stuck up towards other race of people.

Oh my goodness. You guise. Look at your 1 yr old posts :h:
Have you guys changed since these posts? lol

(don't hate me, someone else bumped this ****)
Original post by Anonymous-lady
Not being rude Mr Smurf but you do come off as a creep. You're like those oriental guys who have this weird white fantasy girl fetish and only want one thing from them. Then cry and complain when your own women date white guys.

You need to grow up and stop spamming every forum and complaining on how they won't date you.

I'm not white nor oriental. I'm brown but I dated a Chinese guy once but white, brown and black people mocked me for dating him just because he is oriental. Although people don't like to admit it, there is a racial preference even in England.

I don't give a **** who Oriental girls date. :dontknow: I only care about what affects me. Also, this thread is more than a year old.
I don't give a **** who Oriental girls date. :dontknow: I only care about what affects me. Also, this thread is more than a year old.

Mm hmmm keep telling yourself that, that is why you go around and spam every 'relationship topic post' and complain as to why white women won't date you.

Perhaps your creepy fantasy fetish and continuous complaining is what drives them away.

There is a difference between a preference and an obsession. Your mindset falls under 'obsession'.

Grow up a bit mate.

Notwithstanding this thread was numped from a year ago, but I had never heard of the weird white gantasy stuff being dumped in the Chinese males. Obviously plenty of fantasies about dating East asian women.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm Chinese, i never had any girls hit on me.. :frown: , so could you guys list out any features that make us unattractive. i'm really interested in find out.
i had one girl tell me that i'm boring, well i have to admit i'm a bit a nerd. :smile:

i think chinese boys are cute :wink:
Original post by 999tigger
Notwithstanding this thread was numped from a year ago, but I had never heard of the weird white gantasy stuff being dumped in the Chinese males. Obviously plenty of fantasies about dating East asian women.

White women are sexualised in Asia too, not just Chinese or Indian women. Even in Korean tv shows and bollywood white women are portrayed as promiscuous.

My Taiwanese friend once said to me that in Taiwan white women are seen as 'easy' and he would only consider hooking up with one. It was a gross thing to say but it is what it is.

The fact is, Mr Smurf is a creep and I am not surprised that white women don't like him.
I know loads of girls with yellow fever.. My ex gf has it bad lol.

Especially because of all the Asian pro gamers in LoL now. Loads of girls want an asian pro gamer boyfriend.
(edited 7 years ago)
White women are sexualised in Asia too, not just Chinese or Indian women. Even in Korean tv shows and bollywood white women are portrayed as promiscuous.

My Taiwanese friend once said to me that in Taiwan white women are seen as 'easy' and he would only consider hooking up with one. It was a gross thing to say but it is what it is.

The fact is, Mr Smurf is a creep and I am not surprised that white women don't like him.

Think you are generalising a bit much. the oriental gous I know dont think like that at all. As for him being a creep, no idea havent read the whole thread.
As a guy living in a white dominated area, most white girls prefer someone with their race. Multicultural places like london would be a better place to finding someone if youre oriental and having trouble.
Original post by 0to100
Oh my goodness. You guise. Look at your 1 yr old posts :h:
Have you guys changed since these posts? lol

(don't hate me, someone else bumped this ****)

LOL I don't think I've changed much but it's still cringe seeing old posts sometimes
Original post by ChickenMadness
I know loads of girls with yellow fever.. My ex gf has it bad lol.

Especially because of all the Asian pro gamers in LoL now. Loads of girls want an asian pro gamer boyfriend.

then you shouldn't be on tsr asking for birds lol

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
LOL I don't think I've changed much but it's still cringe seeing old posts sometimes

I can't wait till my tsr anniversary lol
Mm hmmm keep telling yourself that, that is why you go around and spam every 'relationship topic post' and complain as to why white women won't date you.

Perhaps your creepy fantasy fetish and continuous complaining is what drives them away.

There is a difference between a preference and an obsession. Your mindset falls under 'obsession'.

Grow up a bit mate.

Rich coming from someone who made an account two days ago and every one of your posts so far has been about race including bumping threads which are more than a year old. :K:
Rich coming from someone who made an account two days ago and everyone one of their posts so far has been about race including bumping threads which are more than a year old. :K:

I am allowed to comment, keep complaining you creep.
Mad because your boyfriend cheated on you I see. :console:

I have never been cheated on by the way.

Typical butthurt response by a creep who cries on the internet over white women finding him ugly. Hehehehe.
I have never been cheated on by the way.

Typical butthurt response by a creep who cries on the internet over white women finding him ugly. Hehehehe.

Yet your first thread is asking guys on the internet if they would date a brown girl? :rofl:
Yet your first thread is asking guys on the internet if they would date a brown girl? :rofl:

HAAAA nice attempt at trying to back yourself up, if you can read properly I asked people IF THEY HAVE DATED ONE.

That is ok, it is not your fault you are ugly and a creep on the internet. Keep living in your mother's basement.

I think you rustled her jimmies there :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending