Best and worst university night life? Watch

Sajabajax
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If you had to rank the top 5 best universities for nightlife and then the top 5 worst universities for nightlife, what would they be?
Roving Fish
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sajabajax)
If you had to rank the top 5 best universities for nightlife and then the top 5 worst universities for nightlife, what would they be?
I couldn't answer this question as I've not been to 10 universities. And that will be the case for everyone in the UK!
FloatingGhost!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...nightlife.html

Best I think anyone can do is link you here, no-one will have experienced 5 universities in full.
Kemosabe99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have been out for a single night (or a few) for a few University's in the last year. Of the ones I went on a night out in.

Best - Newcastle (& Northumbria) , Sheffield (& Hallam), Manchester (& Met) are all a cut above. Then something like Leeds (& Beckett) and Cardiff (& the other Cardiff one)... although pretty much all Universities are the same at this point I would say, certainly Birmingham, Liverpool and Nottingham are up there.

Worst - London (All of them) as its so expensive for everything.

Then someone like Bath, Durham, Cambridge, Oxford (never been but heard) and St Andrews (been there but nt a night out, mate goes there though)... also Warwick and UEA are up there
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (53)
9.28%
I used to but I don't now (15)
2.63%
No, but I want to start (205)
35.9%
No, I am unable to (132)
23.12%
No, I chose not to (166)
29.07%