Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone

    I'll be studying BSc Public Service (Policing) which is a top up year and due to my circumstances changing recently I have no place to stay (was planning on living with my parents but they decided to move to North England) does anyone know if I can still apply for a student accommodation? Can anyone point me in the right direction and say more than less how long would it take to proceed with all of the paper work?

    Thank you for replies!

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Nojman,

    Hope you're having luck with your search!

    If you're still looking to build a list of places to visit, feel free to come say hello to the team at Astor House

    Anyone looking for spacious modern student accommodation? Have a ensuite room available 5-10 minute walk away from Peninsula Allied Healthcare centre and Marjon University. The accommodation is clean and modern and the contract is £117 per week for 42 weeks. Im looking to transfer my contract but will have already paid deposit saving you a couple of hundred pounds. If you want to find out more and see pictures send a message. Thanks Ash
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 22, 2015
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.