Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied for a job at lush yesterday and got invited to an interview this morning which was really exciting!. She told me that it was a group interview and to make a badge. I'm fine on the badge side, I've just finished a graphic design course at university so this is pretty easy but I have never been to a group interview before and it's kinda scaring me a little aha. I've read some posts about what they are like and they seem like fun but the problem I have is I don't own or have used a lot of Lush products and not familiar with the names and whats in them (all the oils and how it helps). Don't get me wrong I love lush and I go in there a few times (I have to stop myself cause of temptation to buy everything in sight) and LOVE the products just can never afford them when I was a student. I know around 3/4 products and what they do, how they smell etc etc. When you went to your lush interview did you know A LOT about the products or just the name and what they do. I feel at such a disadvantage xD

ReputationRep:
    Normally in group interviews they will ask a question. Then ask for somebody in the group to go first. Be that person to answer first. It shows confidence and leadership.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.