Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay I decided to meet up with my ex. I went along with a friend of mine. She's really close. We go for a movie and after me and my ex are supposed to get a train back home together. But guess what? He went along with my friend and he took her to a pub without me from like 10pm to morning. Please tell me what to do. Am so furious

ReputationRep:
    They probably had sex.

ReputationRep:
    They have both convinced me that they have done nothing together

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel so horrible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maggie43)
    Okay I decided to meet up with my ex. I went along with a friend of mine. She's really close. We go for a movie and after me and my ex are supposed to get a train back home together. But guess what? He went along with my friend and he took her to a pub without me from like 10pm to morning. Please tell me what to do. Am so furious
    Yes, you are ****ing stupid. Rip her eyes out when you see her again. Don't let them take you for a fool.

ReputationRep:
    I told her to leave the pub but she has refused

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They are both hanging up my calls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They are both hanging up my calls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's because they're ****ing and you are the third wheel. Me I'd get back at them. Sabotage them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scurve II)
    That's because they're ****ing and you are the third wheel. Me I'd get back at them. Sabotage them.
    How

ReputationRep:
    How
    Think of something. I can't come up with a scheme out of thin air for you lol.

ReputationRep:
    I want to meet up with both of them tomorrow. I just can't believe they have both done this to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want to meet up with both of them tomorrow. I just can't believe they have both done this to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Carry a knife in your bag okay. If they step out of line you know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Is she even your bestie??

If so let it be
    Otherwise just ignore her for a while (not the best advice btw )

ReputationRep:
    Okay I decided to meet up with my ex. I went along with a friend of mine. She's really close. We go for a movie and after me and my my ex are supposed to get a train back home together. But guess what? He went along with my friend and he took her to a pub without me from like 10pm to morning. Please tell me what to do. Am so furious
    Is the part of your brain responsible for rational thought no longer connected to your fingers, or do you somehow not realise that 'ex' trumps 'my' when qualifying romantic possession?

If you're this neurotic, it was foolhardy of you to assent to such a bizarre liaison in the first-place. So to answer the original question: yes, you are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Is the part of your brain responsible for rational thought no longer connected to your fingers, or do you somehow not realise that 'ex' trumps 'my' when qualifying romantic possession?

If you're this neurotic, it was foolhardy of you to assent to such a bizarre liaison in the first-place. So to answer the original question: yes, you are.
    I'm just going to let it go

ReputationRep:
    Bad idea

ReputationRep:
    Good: **** them both—and focus on becoming the sort of person who doesn't stake the entirety of their self-worth by the arrogant whims of fickle, impetuous children.

ReputationRep:
    He's your ex so... But your 'friend' doesn't sound like she can be trusted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    He's your ex so... But your 'friend' doesn't sound like she can be trusted.
    I just realized that she is certainly a *****. Am going to confront her today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scurve II)
    Bad idea
    Ik. If they want to date, they can go on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.