Turn on thread page Beta

Is there anyone on this site that can dance with me? watch

ReputationRep:
    No one seems to be able to keep up with my great intellect. All flee any arguments with me. I'm just too great.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's scared lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)

So am, you can't use your own words? Hiding behind a gif are we?

No one can dance with me exhibit A.

(Original post by Scurve II)
    So am, you can't use your own words? Hiding behind a gif are we?

No one can dance with me exhibit A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    We both know that your brain is **** and no way near in league with mine. Do you even know who you are speaking to?

ReputationRep:
    People just ignore you 'cause you're hardly worth acknowledging tbh, let alone battling with

We both know that your brain is **** and no way near in league with mine. Do you even know who you are speaking to?

ReputationRep:
    I'm speaking to some guy on the internet who thinks he's superior to everyone else. I realise that doesn't narrow it down at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louieee)
    People just ignore you 'cause you're hardly worth acknowledging tbh, let alone battling with
    Yet you are here little *****.
    How smart are you again? That's right, all you know to do is take **** and pose naked on the Internet for old men.

ReputationRep:
    Yet you are here little *****.
    How smart are you again? That's right, all you know to do is take **** and pose naked on the Internet for old men.
    It's funny how much of an affect you think you have, or have ever had, on me (and the 98% of TSR)

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how much of an affect you think you have, or have ever had, on me (and the 98% of TSR)
    It's funny that you would bend over for any man that gives you attention. Did daddy not show you enough love? Or maybe he showed you a little too much if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    It's funny that you would bend over for any man that gives you attention. Did daddy not show you enough love? Or maybe he showed you a little too much if you know what I mean.
    Funny that, how I've only been with one guy sexually whereas your silly ego has prevented you from ever having an intimate connection with anyone. How's your father again? I'm sure I received a message from him back in my redditing days

ReputationRep:
    If it's Latin dance then I'm in

ReputationRep:
    Funny that, how I've only been with one guy sexually whereas your silly ego has prevented you from ever having an intimate connection with anyone. How's your father again? I'm sure I received a message from him back in my redditing days
    Dead you retard. You're into necrophilia? You've been with one guy and you ****ed him behind ****ing tescos you dumbass. That's the definition of slut.

ReputationRep:
    Dead you retard. You're into necrophilia? You've been with one guy and you ****ed him behind ****ing tescos you dumbass. That's the definition of slut.
    That's cute. How many guys have you been with, outside of a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    If it's Latin dance then I'm in

You're slower than a tortoise running from a fire. There's no way you can even think about being in anything formal with me.

ReputationRep:
    That's cute. How many guys have you been with, outside of a relationship?
    This is a not an AMA dumbass. The fact remains that you are a *** bucket gay whore.

ReputationRep:
    You're slower than a tortoise running from a fire. There's no way you can even think about being in anything formal with me.
    Haven't even seen me dance so...
    K den.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bassbabe)
    Haven't even seen me dance so...
    K den.
    Are you ****ing kidding me? :rofl: 😂😂😂😂😂

This is literally what I was talking about in the last post. THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT DANCING DUMBASS!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.