The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2016 entries

Anyone that does pharmacy currently or is looking to do pharmacy in uni in the next year, please give any advice
Reply 1
Hi,
I want to apply for pharmacy and got BBBB for my AS grades In Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. I'm predicted AAA for A2 and dropping maths. I want to apply to Kings, UCL, Manchester, UEA and Bath. Am I being realistic here with my AS grades? Do I actually have a chance of getting into these unis because I know it's competitive and a load of people will have straight A's for their AS grades.
Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Sade_101
Hi,
I want to apply for pharmacy and got BBBB for my AS grades In Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths. I'm predicted AAA for A2 and dropping maths. I want to apply to Kings, UCL, Manchester, UEA and Bath. Am I being realistic here with my AS grades? Do I actually have a chance of getting into these unis because I know it's competitive and a load of people will have straight A's for their AS grades.
Thanks

If you reach your predicted grades you will definitely have a good chance of getting in as most universities want AAB
Reply 3
I want to apply to do pharmacy but my AS grades are BCCD, in maths, biology, physics and chemistry (which i am retaking), also predicted A for extended project, will I get in with this grades.

Quick Reply

Latest