The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LG1993
i
I'm still waiting to hear from Northumbria - I only applied for Teesside & Northumbria xx

Ah I've just firmed Northumbria today! I'm sure you'll hear back soon.. Might see you there :smile: best of luck!X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1441
Original post by kjade95
Ah I've just firmed Northumbria today! I'm sure you'll hear back soon.. Might see you there :smile: best of luck!X

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg! Well done - hope so, that's where I really want :smile: will keep u posted x
Original post by LG1993
omg! Well done - hope so, that's where I really want :smile: will keep u posted x

Yes please do:smile: I have a place for March 2017! Be great to meet others that are going :smile:X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paediatric84
Can i just say the wait is a killer! Lol. Never wanna go through ucas again. Im a nervous wreck

I completely agree with this. I just want to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by allym123
How did it go?

I know what you mean - I felt exactly the same, like they didn't give you a chance to say why you wanted to do it or what you could bring to it, but I suppose they get that from your personal statement so the interview is more to see how you can communicate face to face and in such a small amount of time.

Hope it went well for you, fingers crossed!

It went alright, but I'm expecting a rejection if I'm honest. Everyone i spoke to on the day felt the same about the tasks, but i don't think I stood out at all. Yeah, all i can do is hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1445
Original post by KH120
I'm waiting to hear back from uclan, when was your test day?

29th feb
Reply 1446
Did you hear back by email or letter?
Reply 1447
Original post by KH120
Did you hear back by email or letter?

Email. Was a week after
Reply 1448
Okay thanks, I had my test day on the 29th too, still waiting to hear back
I've got an interview for Napier and Dundee. Does anyone know what the 7 minute interviee consists of and the maths test? Thanks
Original post by LG1993

When did you have your interview mine was 2 weeks ago for Northumbria
Reply 1451
Original post by Dawny97
When did you have your interview mine was 2 weeks ago for Northumbria

It was 3weeks ago be 4 weeks on Tuesday xx
Original post by LG1993

Did they say when you would be likely to hear, and do you think no news is good news x
Original post by LG1993

Did they say when you would be likely to hear, and do you think no news is good news x
Reply 1454
Original post by Dawny97

Apparently no news is good news - I emailed them & they said they're still interviewing so we would hear by end of March xx
Original post by LG1993
Hi was just wondering if anyone has heard from Teesside? I applied for September 2016 intake & they've offered me September 2017 intake! :/ x

Hiya, i just read your comment and thought that they might be cutting the bursary after the 2016 entry, that might have something to do with it! I haven't applied to Teesside so that may not be the reason why:/
Hello! I've heard back from Northumbria and have an offer for March 2017 intake! Has anybody heard back from York with regards to Children's nursing? My interview was back in the beginning of December!!!!!
Original post by bethey180
Hello! I've heard back from Northumbria and have an offer for March 2017 intake! Has anybody heard back from York with regards to Children's nursing? My interview was back in the beginning of December!!!!!

Hi when was your Northumbria interview and when did you hear back
Original post by Dawny97
Hi when was your Northumbria interview and when did you hear back

Beginning of December, and heard back end of January :smile:
Original post by bethey180
Beginning of December, and heard back end of January :smile:
its a long time to wait isn't it mine was 2 weeks ago and heard nothing yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending