Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I am starting this degree on 3rd October and am very excited I will be studying full time and am doing modules e100 and e102, would love to hear from anyone doing the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmanemz88)
    Hi all, I am starting this degree on 3rd October and am very excited I will be studying full time and am doing modules e100 and e102, would love to hear from anyone doing the same
    Hi there!! I've not yet enrolled into the course but I am highly interested! How is it going so far? I do have a L3 Early Years Practitioner qualification. Im assuming from my previous knowledge that the E100 course is The Early Years; developing practice? Which I have a rough knowledge on.! I am looking to following the same footsteps when registrations re-opens in spring 2016!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hsul96)
    Hi there!! I've not yet enrolled into the course but I am highly interested! How is it going so far? I do have a L3 Early Years Practitioner qualification. Im assuming from my previous knowledge that the E100 course is The Early Years; developing practice? Which I have a rough knowledge on.! I am looking to following the same footsteps when registrations re-opens in spring 2016!!
    Hiya, all is going well so far thank you, have just submitted my first TMA (Tutor Marked Assignment) last night and if that is anything to go by, I would say brush up on your referencing skills as you will definitely need it!! (Harvard Referencing mainly). Other than that so far its mostly about writing academically, and a lot about self-reflection, but I have a feeling the REAL work will be coming shortly so watch this space!! If you have any other questions though, I will be very happy to answer them!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmanemz88)
    Hiya, all is going well so far thank you, have just submitted my first TMA (Tutor Marked Assignment) last night and if that is anything to go by, I would say brush up on your referencing skills as you will definitely need it!! (Harvard Referencing mainly). Other than that so far its mostly about writing academically, and a lot about self-reflection, but I have a feeling the REAL work will be coming shortly so watch this space!! If you have any other questions though, I will be very happy to answer them!!
    Thank you! I will take you up on that offer often!! How many credits have you taken for the year? How does the online tutorials work? If you ever need help with your referencing there is a site which I have used often through my A-Levels and Diploma called Cite This For Me - It has the havard referencing format on there!

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.