Turn on thread page Beta

HELP! I was drunk, was texting a girl and called her STUNNING watch

Announcements

What should I do?!?

I really like this girl and we were having a long conversation, somehow I called her stunning (I was drunk) as we were saying good night, the conversation continued for 1 minute after that and then ended.

Will I go to prison?
    Will I be sent to court for sexism?
    I am really scared, I haven't spoken to her since, what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    How long was the conversation you were having?

ReputationRep:
    Barricade yourself in. The popo are coming m8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Barricade yourself in. The popo are coming m8.
    Lol kiwi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What should I do?!?

I really like this girl and we were having a long conversation, somehow I called her stunning (I was drunk) as we were saying good night, the conversation continued for 1 minute after that and then ended.

Will I go to prison?
    Yeah, you'd better watch out. Compliments are now considered rape :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Strange troll.

ReputationRep:
    hmm yeah but the ones sitting and stalking girls for numbers and stuff then asking to meet up or whatever are fine but you called her stunning.... Capital punishment to you my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you are such a tool. You clearly oppressed her by calling her stunning, making her think that she has to keep looking stunning all the time because you think she's naturally stunning!

Shame on you!

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?!?

Will I go to prison?
    This isn't LinkedIn FFS.

ReputationRep:
    You were drunk texting a girl!

WOMEN ARE NOT SEXUAL OBJECTS!!!!! THE FEMINIST POLICE WILL BE ONTO YOU KNOW!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

If that doesn't happen I recommend getting that phone and shove it up your own arse because you obviously don't have the common sense to be trusted with it!

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?!?

Will I go to prison?
    More women have come forward with historical allegations of sexist remarks you made on facebook and linkedin 30 years ago.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I hope that remembering this particular evening when you made a girl feel good will keep you up at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshDawg)
    Wow, you are such a tool. You clearly oppressed her by calling her stunning, making her think that she has to keep looking stunning all the time because you think she's naturally stunning!

Shame on you!
    Oh shut up.

ReputationRep:
    You should invest in the anti drunk wallpaper for your phone.

I think you are probably going to jail. Sorry m8.

P.s- it won't let me rep your post because I have already reppedyou somewhere else apparently xD
    Shame I can't remember or I would have reported your name to the police

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Yeah, you'd better watch out. Compliments are now considered rape :naughty:
    A woman on Weekend Woman's Hour said just that - dishing out comments about a woman's appearance is rape.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.