Turn on thread page Beta

English aqa gcse of mice and men monolgue hw help please!!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, this is my first post, but I've got a homework due in tomorrow, and I have writer's block and a bunch of other homework to do. Would you guys be kind enough to help me by writing a monologue for me? The homework description:

Focus on SPAG!:Imagine you are a migrant worker who has just started a job on a new farm. Write a short monologue, explaining your thoughts and feelings.You should write about...The past Where have you come from? Why have you left?The present How have you been treated? Who are you travelling with? Who have you left behind?The future What do you expect to find on the farm?

PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!!! IT'S DUE IN TOMORROW!

ReputationRep:
    just make it up, i did that and my teacher was pleased...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyjanee15)
    just make it up, i did that and my teacher was pleased...
    HAHAHA, lol, I can't and my teacher is a real idjit. She is a terrible teacher, I'm probably gonna fail my english GCE because of her. Even though I'm in top set

ReputationRep:
    I got it off someone else in my class, thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    Is that the best way to learn?? Wow.... Well, good luck, cos you're gonna need it in English. By the seat of your pants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Hof123)
    Hi Guys, this is my first post, but I've got a homework due in tomorrow, and I have writer's block and a bunch of other homework to do. Would you guys be kind enough to help me by writing a monologue for me? The homework description:

Focus on SPAG!:Imagine you are a migrant worker who has just started a job on a new farm. Write a short monologue, explaining your thoughts and feelings.You should write about...The past Where have you come from? Why have you left?The present How have you been treated? Who are you travelling with? Who have you left behind?The future What do you expect to find on the farm?

PLEASE HELP URGENTLY!!! IT'S DUE IN TOMORROW!
    Leave everything till tomorrow lol...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 17, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.