Turn on thread page Beta

PLEASE HELP: How good are Uni of Leicester and Hertfordshire for EE Engineering watch

ReputationRep:
    University of Leicester and University of Hertfordshire, ranking excluded how good are these Unis for Electronic and Electrical Engineering in the terms of How committed are the faculties to the courses, Is the always proper help available, how many tutors are there per class. Do they have extra classes for help? etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_98)
    University of Leicester and University of Hertfordshire, ranking excluded how good are these Unis for Electronic and Electrical Engineering in the terms of How committed are the faculties to the courses, Is the always proper help available, how many tutors are there per class. Do they have extra classes for help? etc.
    Not very good

ReputationRep:
    Rg uni is the way to go for facilities and teaching etc

ReputationRep:
    Not much to go on be please be much more invasive.
    Also have you studied at either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_98)
    Not much to go on be please be much more invasive.
    Also have you studied at either
    I'd rather die than study at one of those unis

ReputationRep:
    Look if not going to give a proper answer and just say RG are the only way forward GO AWAY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dahl786)
    You must have **** grades ahaha
    Your comments are not only not helpful but they are childish and annoying. I will report this to mods if this continues.

Anyway to the OP, have you visited each of the universities? I would strongly advise you go to both universities and see which one out of the two you like better as you will be spending time learning there so you want it to be somewhat of an enjoyable experience

Both universities will give you a good degree if you work hard regardless. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Your comments are not only not helpful but they are childish and annoying. I will report this to mods if this continues.

Anyway to the OP, have you visited each of the universities? I would strongly advise you go to both universities and see which one out of the two you like better as you will be spending time learning there so you want it to be somewhat of an enjoyable experience

Both universities will give you a good degree if you work hard regardless. Good luck!
    Honesty is the best policy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)

Thank you for your helpful information, unlike others

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.