I am tired of immorality.

Watch this thread
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I am just sick and tired of immorality ruining peoples lives. I don't want to have anything to do with immoral people and their immoral actions. I want to shun them and never talk to them, or see them. All the time every problem people have comes from immorality. Either their own immorality or the immorality of someone else. I am done with people who have sex outside of marriage. I try to point out to them that it is their own immoral actions which have hurt them. However they don't care, they just want to feel better without accept what they did. When their boyfriend or girlfriend leaves them, when they get a "reputation" for being easy and when they ruin their friendship with a friend. It is the same stuff over and over again. People wanted to commit immoral acts and acting like it shouldn't matter or they shouldn't feel the way they do.
shk9teen
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
ayt soothe your boobs pope francis
Saint-Saens
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
So I am just sick and tired of immorality ruining peoples lives. I don't want to have anything to do with immoral people and their immoral actions. I want to shun them and never talk to them, or see them. All the time every problem people have comes from immorality. Either their own immorality or the immorality of someone else. I am done with people who have sex outside of marriage. I try to point out to them that it is their own immoral actions which have hurt them. However they don't care, they just want to feel better without accept what they did. When their boyfriend or girlfriend leaves them, when they get a "reputation" for being easy and when they ruin their friendship with a friend. It is the same stuff over and over again. People wanted to commit immoral acts and acting like it shouldn't matter or they shouldn't feel the way they do.
***** alert
BobLoblawLawBlog
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm tired of immortality. It's not as good as it sounds.
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm not sure whether you're motivated by religion in saying these things but I agree with you to an extent everyone's ****ing stupid nowadays shooting themselves in the foot, then they're surprised when they feel a little pain... Then they claim they like it... So they call it a fetish then they wind up with an amputated foot. Then they can't walk and no one wants them because they're a cripple. They don't even want themselves anymore

and they all lived happily ever after.
Rorschach II
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Chastity is stupid, I believe, but whatever floats other people's boats, in this situation, no?
username1551801
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Why do you care so much what happens to other people?
Stop fishing for attention.
This place reminds me of Facebook sometimes.
username1635677
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Personally I'm tired of religious people who think they can dictate how to live your life to perfectly decent, non-religious people.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by XcitingStuart)
Chastity is stupid, I believe, but whatever floats other people's boats, in this situation, no?
I don't think he means chastity sweetheart...
Black Cat
Report 6 years ago
Immorality doesn't grant me immortality.
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
It depends on your definition of 'immorality'. We are all immoral because we have all made immoral actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Little Popcorns
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Wait a second...

You are talking about chastity maybe you wouldn't be so angry and have so many sexual fancies if you weren't so boxed off.

And release.
jape
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by brittanna)
Misfits made it look decent.

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/x...2n8dirljpg.gif
Rorschach II
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Little Popcorns)
I don't think he means chastity sweetheart...
I know he doesn't; I'm merely saying I disagree with chastity, the abstention of sex outside marriage, the opposite of what he said.
But then I added, in this situation, whatever floats their boat, no? I'm not going to go around disagreeing with people just because they want to abstain from sex until they are married, despite me thinking it is a foolish endeavour.
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Cool story, bro.

Laterz, off to enjoy some pre-martial, hot, lesbian sex with my girlfriend now.

Sex is not immoral. It's fun. And if it turns out it is immoral and I'm wrong, well, I guess I'll be going to hell where all the brothels are.
Rorschach II
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by battycatlady)
Cool story, bro.

Sex is not immoral. It's fun. And if it turns out it is immoral and I'm wrong, well, I guess I'll be going to hell where all the brothels are.
You can become a dominatrix of the underworld, the pain, the pleasure, the hedonism... xDxD
angelcake123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by battycatlady)
Cool story, bro.

It depends what sex? Incest, homosexual sex, affairs etc will be deemed as immoral to many. Sex can be fun, but it also can be immoral. Just like stealing can be fun to many, but it also is immoral.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by brittanna)
That's certainly what I read.
RobML
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Lol didn't you mention you had a threesome once?

Posted from TSR Mobile
troubadour.
Badges: 19
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by angelcake123)
It depends what sex? Incest, homosexual sex, affairs etc will be deemed as immoral to many. Sex can be fun, but it also can be immoral. Just like stealing can be fun to many, but it also is immoral.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sex and stealing are hardly the same thing, given one can be both consensual and non-consensual whereas the other is always non-consensual...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (112)
40.58%
They're exactly what I expected (66)
23.91%