Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im currently looking to apply for uni at Newcastle but won be able to attend any open days to see the accommodation or find out about it.
    ive done virtual tours online and like the look of victoria hall, castle leazes, windsor terrace and marris house. which of these would you say its the funnest halls to live in, with good living standards but also a great social life and buzzing night life for house parties etc? thank you!

ReputationRep:
    windsor terrace is right on campus and I went to some awesome pres there, and it's the best living standards I've seen out of that list

ReputationRep:
    The Bruce building is real new and nice. It's not accommodation from the uni but its seems quite fun and sociable. An it's right on Newcastle campus !! All the rooms are real modern and the showers are the biggest !!

Grace bexon

ReputationRep:
    Have you looked at Knoll Court, I have just moved in and think its fab

University open days

1. Newcastle University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.