Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am looking to swap for my room here at East Slope. It's a very friendly and social environment here and it is known for being party central! However, I am looking to swap my room because I don't really fit into the social and party aspect of East Slope. If anyone has a room they would like to swap please let me know! I am preferably looking for a en-suite accommodation situated on campus but I am open to any other accommodation!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm off campus and willing to swap if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naqs)
    Hey I'm off campus and willing to swap if you're interested.
    Where are you situated? I might be interested!

ReputationRep:
    I'm on Upper Hollingdean Road, let me know

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have an off campus flat in the Kings Road accommodation if you'd be interested. It's on Brighton seafront, directly onto the beach. Although it's not an ensuite (mine is a standard study bedroom), the rooms are really nice and i'd love to swap with you!

ReputationRep:
    I love to stay in easy slope, but yet to have a room

ReputationRep:
    hi, I've got an ensuite in stanmer court id be willing to swap. If your interested send me a text 07549391420

ReputationRep:
    I've sent you a text. I'm very interested in this swap. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2015

University open days

1. University of Sussex
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.