Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied all the way back in May, sent everything they asked for but by mid August I still hadn't received a letter confirming my finance. My parents called up and it turns out they needed to send one more piece of information which wasn't even asked, they only told us because we called up.

Last week we called again and asked if they had received what they asked for and they said yeah, over 10 days ago they received it. They told me I should get the letter soon, but when is soon? why haven't I received a letter already? I start Uni in 10 days.

What will happen if I don't get a letter? I can't enroll without it.

ReputationRep:
    Did you receive an email telling you your application for finance had been updated? If so, check your correspondence (it contains photocopies of all letters sent your registered address) on your account, maybe you could print it out and use that as evidence for your university.

In my experience, it does take a fair bit of time for mail to get out. Between my application being approved and receiving the confirmation letter, It took ~10 days for me to get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peddeh)
    Did you receive an email telling you your application for finance had been updated? If so, check your correspondence (it contains photocopies of all letters sent your registered address) on your account, maybe you could print it out and use that as evidence for your university.

In my experience, it does take a fair bit of time for mail to get out. Between my application being approved and receiving the confirmation letter, It took ~10 days for me to get it.
    I've checked my correspondence and there's nothing on there, it says my application is up to date too so I have no idea what to do. I emailed my uni asking what I should do because I can't enrol without it.

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.