Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I trapped my finger in a car door its hurting so much i dont know what to do.Worst part is,its sunday the doctors and all are closed..Im a little scared as ive read more on my topic and they have all been like i had my nail removed or drain blood which is just creeping me out a little.Hurting so fuhgin much

ReputationRep:
    A&E

ReputationRep:
    paint the rest of your fingernails blue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriberg)
    paint the rest of your fingernails blue
    The exact same thing happened to my dad about a month age. About 3/4 of his thumb is dark blue. He said it hurt for a while but then the pain stopped but his thumb is still blue.

ReputationRep:
    hmm sorry bout that but look on the bright side you still can type like a pro xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synonym)
    hmm sorry bout that but look on the bright side you still can type like a pro xD
    xD True but i cant write or anything its my left hand (im left handed ) D:

ReputationRep:
    My cousin got his finger hit by an air hockey puck and his finger nail went blue and fell off, then grew back. So that could be what is happening? Go to the doctors tomorrow don't think any longer damage will have been done.

ReputationRep:
    Yikes
    For now get an ice pack? I'm not a nurse sozz
    Then try and research more about it online
    Yikes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's not a big deal. Basically, you've killed the nail that's on there. A new one will grow underneath it, and at some point the old one will just fall off. No need to waste the NHS's time with a glorified bruise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah4544)
    xD True but i cant write or anything its my left hand (im left handed ) D:
    im left to welcome to the squad

ReputationRep:
    Heat up a paperclip and burn a small hole through the nail to release the blood and pressure. Most satisfying thing ever.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 13, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.