Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I had a question regarding induction. If we have our induction for my school of study on the 28th of September, and my timetable shows that my first class is on 12th of October, does this mean that I have no obligations to be at university from the 29th of September until the 11th of October?

ReputationRep:
    You have to go to induction, the timetables arent finalised yet

Sent from my Nexus 5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defy_72)
    Hi guys, I had a question regarding induction. If we have our induction for my school of study on the 28th of September, and my timetable shows that my first class is on 12th of October, does this mean that I have no obligations to be at university from the 29th of September until the 11th of October?
    Hello,

That's the same for me. My second year induction is on the 28th with lectures not starting until the 12th! Go to everything required on your induction timetable and other further things they may have. Also don't forget freshers week! which is on the 26th sept-3rd Oct. Other than that, to answer your question yes. You do not have any obligations to the university in between.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, my timetable is blank? I'm not sure what to do or where to go? And just asking where is it that you guys viewed your timetable from? Because I checked mine on studynet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Legitme)
    Hey guys, my timetable is blank? I'm not sure what to do or where to go? And just asking where is it that you guys viewed your timetable from? Because I checked mine on studynet.
    have you changed the week date at the top? needs to be on week 10 as that should be the first proper week of your course. if not, is your course one where you can pick which modules you want to study? as far as im aware, those modules are not confirmed until your induction week, and therefore are not on your timetable!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit confused. On my joint instructions it says I have to bring my cerificates but I haven't received these yet? Or is that the results sheet I got on results day? I don't get why we have to bring in our certificates. I thought UCAS have already verified them hence the reason why we've been accepted into the uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellen-)
    have you changed the week date at the top? needs to be on week 10 as that should be the first proper week of your course. if not, is your course one where you can pick which modules you want to study? as far as im aware, those modules are not confirmed until your induction week, and therefore are not on your timetable!
    aha I see, yeah im studying Business and Marketing which has modules for sure. Thanks a ton!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.