2016 PPE Applicants Thread

Watch this thread
User1983593
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Where is everyone applying to?
Where do you want to go to?
Are you excited?
whw
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I have already been offered York AAA and Manchester AAB!! anyone else?yet
Guillaume Fow
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Offer from York and Manchester too!
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Lots of advice here about applying for PPE at Oxford - but its a course offered at approx 15 other Unis as well, and much of the advice does apply to all applications :http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/PPE_at_Oxford
Ibac
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Ppe at Ucl, Warwick and Oxford
Pe at Edinburgh and Eco&IR at St Andrews
whw
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
anyone heard from anywhere??
char98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by whw)
I have already been offered York AAA and Manchester AAB!! anyone else?yet
When did you send your UCAS off?
char98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Guillaume Fow)
Offer from York and Manchester too!
Ibac
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by whw)
anyone heard from anywhere??
Nothing
scblx
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Applied at Oxford, UCL, LSE, Warwick and Durham.
Got no offers until now (but was not rejected as well), sent my application off two weeks ago.
KnittedMaestro
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I applied for PPE at Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Exeter, and Econ&Philosophy at St Andrews.
Not had any offers yet but LSE have been good in keeping in contact as to how far along my application is.
Did anyone have to fill out the LSE Maths Questionnaire for PPE?
SapereAude97
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
kind of happy to hear that there are some people in this forum that havn't received any offers yet haha

I appield at Oxford, Manchester, Warwick, Sussex and Reading. Got confirmation from all of them. Havn't got an offer though but havn't been rejected either, so let's hope for the best..
and oxford sais they would send me information about my allocated colleg until the end of this week ...

fingers crossed for all of you!
Ibac
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SapereAude97)
kind of happy to hear that there are some people in this forum that havn't received any offers yet haha

I appield at Oxford, Manchester, Warwick, Sussex and Reading. Got confirmation from all of them. Havn't got an offer though but havn't been rejected either, so let's hope for the best..
and oxford sais they would send me information about my allocated colleg until the end of this week ...

fingers crossed for all of you!
Thank you! The problem with PPE is that it is a so competitive course and so they always need more time to answer applicants !
scblx
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KnittedMaestro)
I applied for PPE at Oxford, LSE, Warwick, Exeter, and Econ&Philosophy at St Andrews.
Not had any offers yet but LSE have been good in keeping in contact as to how far along my application is.
Did anyone have to fill out the LSE Maths Questionnaire for PPE?
I didn't have to but they asked for more / more detailed predicted grades. But maybe it's because I am an international applicant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anitaa13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
UCL PPE stalking page

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3674637
whw
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How's everyone felling about TSA?! I'm gunna do the papers on the official tests website, but I can't fond any other free ones online - anyone know any good places? Thanks
scblx
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by whw)
How's everyone felling about TSA?! I'm gunna do the papers on the official tests website, but I can't fond any other free ones online - anyone know any good places? Thanks
I am also practising with Section 1 of the BMAT, it is quite similar somehow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
wiba
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Had an offer from Leeds for PPE and Bristol for PE so far, but I also applied to Oxford (Balliol), Nottingham and Exeter
whw
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by char98)
Friday 9th
JudahS
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Anyone here applying for PPE at a non Russell group uni? I'm applying at Essex, Goldsmiths and possibly Winchester. Just me?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

What is missing from the school curriculum?

Basic life skills (eg. cooking) (6)
27.27%
Financial skills (eg. taxes, budgeting) (10)
45.45%
First aid skills (1)
4.55%
Personal safety skills (0)
0%
Sign language (4)
18.18%
Expanded sexual health/relationships (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.55%

Watched Threads