Awaiting gcse results? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
But from looking at your AS results you won't be one of them
huntroyde, i noe that is u u ****? what r u trying to saying? i am rpedicted grades ABC and thats more than any of u will get!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
huntroyde, i noe that is u u ****? what r u trying to saying? i am rpedicted grades ABC and thats more than any of u will get!!

Errm no it is not him, i'm sure the Moderator could easily confirm that i'm not him.
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You may be predicted ABC, but if you have EEU is yopur AS you won't get ABC will you? The unregistered person who is adding to this thread is not me, I am not going to hide behind a shield of anonimity, unlike you.
mjg
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
You may be predicted ABC, but if you have EEU is yopur AS you won't get ABC will you? The unregistered person who is adding to this thread is not me, I am not going to hide behind a shield of anonimity, unlike you.
i got UUE actually and we'll see what happens next thursday wont we?
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mjg)
i got UUE actually and we'll see what happens next thursday wont we?
Have you done your A2-levels or resat the AS?
mjg
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Have you done your A2-levels or resat the AS?
repeated sum as modules + sat a2 as well.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mjg)
repeated sum as modules + sat a2 as well.
Well I hope you do well. Have you applied to universities this year?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Errm no it is not him, i'm sure the Moderator could easily confirm that i'm not him.
Gladly, the poster is not Lord Huntroyde.

Just that MJG appears to have ruffled more feathers than he originally thought.
mjg
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
sorry- i want to aplogise if i have caused any offence. i just have quite a short temper.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i don't understand how u could do AS level, when u did so bad in your Gcse, and if u get a U in AS, ain't the college suppose to stop u from doing A2?, anyway, good luck in your results
mjg
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i don't understand how u could do AS level, when u did so bad in your Gcse, and if u get a U in AS, ain't the college suppose to stop u from doing A2?, anyway, good luck in your results
cos i did resits. i did not do bad @ gcse.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mjg)
cos i did resits. i did not do bad @ gcse.
But your resits only got you EDD, and i thought the minimum for A-levels is five A*- C's?
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
But your resits only got you EDD, and i thought the minimum for A-levels is five A*- C's?
Nah, thats a guideline for centres - apparently MJGs extra curricular activities got him in.

Still surprising to get on an A-Level course without a single grade above grade D.
mjg
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i had an interview + xtra places came up. they liked the way my brain worked.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Nah, thats a guideline for centres - apparently MJGs extra curricular activities got him in.

Still surprising to get on an A-Level course without a single grade above grade D.
Hmm, maybe his extra curricular activites got him in, but surely if he goes to such a prestigious college as he seems to think it is, they would expect, no, demand at least 5 A*- C's , as i'm sure there was quite a few other students with excellent GCSE results hoping to go there but got rejected.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Oh and i'm not attacking you in any way, and i do hope you get good results in your A-levels.
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmm, maybe his extra curricular activites got him in, but surely if he goes to such a prestigious college as he seems to think it is, they would expect, no, demand at least 5 A*- C's , as i'm sure there was quite a few other students with excellent GCSE results hoping to go there but got rejected.
True, if indeed his college/6th form centre, is better than that of which his grammar school is a feeder, there would be significant entry requirements, for which I'm sure MJG would be rejected.

Huntroyde what is the name of your prospective centre ?

MJG what is the name of your centre ?

Just out of interest of course.
mjg
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
True, if indeed his college/6th form centre, is better than that of which his grammar school is a feeder, there would be significant entry requirements, for which I'm sure MJG would be rejected.

Garibaldi, mansfield
Expression
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mjg)
Garibaldi, mansfield
LMAO. Don't shout that too loud !

A school worse in its A Level performances last year, than Sutton Centre, Quarrydale, Kirkby Centre, Ashfield, Manor, Brunts, Jo Whit, Matt Holland, Annie Holgate, Sherwood Hall, and All Saints.

Congratulations though, you were better than QUEGS !

Trust me mate, just because your Headmaster picked up honours from the Queen, does not make the 6th Form anything spectacular.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Clitheroe Royal Grammar School Sixth Form Centre

here are our AS-level results in 2002

and A-level results 2002
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1282)
79.73%
Leave (326)
20.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed