Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In AS I got the grades:
    D in english
    D in classics
    C in history
    Is it worth applying to Newcastle university, or would they just reject me because of my AS grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Racheld98)
    In AS I got the grades:
    D in english
    D in classics
    C in history
    Is it worth applying to Newcastle university, or would they just reject me because of my AS grades
    Honestly I think it would be a waste to apply. I think the lowest offers they give is ABB so that would put you below the offer by 6 grades. If you really want to go Newcastle then I think you should finish A2, get your grades then apply for 2017
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Racheld98)
    In AS I got the grades:
    D in english
    D in classics
    C in history
    Hi Rachel,

What are you interested in studying? Do you have predicted grades for A2?

Persephone

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i was in a similar situation of poor AS results. Dont apply as you will almost certainly be rejected - instead do you A2's/ retakes and take a gap year (I would recommend one, as mine is coming to an end) and apply on your gap year or go through clearing if you really cant wait

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.