Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He's good looking, successful and i've always been attracted to older guys, - I'm NOT a slut btw.. i don't ust get with anyone I'm actually extremely picky

i'm not sure if he's too old... what do you guys think? and how can I tell my family and friends about him, I havent told anyone

also its quite awkward sometimes going out with him for dinner etc. People stare at us..

ReputationRep:
    Have you had sex?

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely NOOOOO WAYYY! Because you're young, he can sweet talk you and use all kinds of techniques to manipulate you and use you and possibly force/pressurise you to do things you don't want to do. You don't want to do things with him that you'll regret in the future. If you told your parents or any of your family member about him, do you really think they would be happy? He's old enough to be your dad

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to set aside the age gap

Do you personally feel awkward?

Are you able to hold a conversation?

ReputationRep:
    Um, yes I think he's too old. No, I don't think you should be with him. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No it feels natural, like any other relationship I've had

(Original post by monsterzero)
    I'm going to set aside the age gap

Do you personally feel awkward?

Are you able to hold a conversation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowerbaby143)
    He's good looking, successful and i've always been attracted to older guys, - I'm NOT a slut btw.. i don't ust get with anyone I'm actually extremely picky

i'm not sure if he's too old... what do you guys think? and how can I tell my family and friends about him, I havent told anyone

also its quite awkward sometimes going out with him for dinner etc. People stare at us..
    First of all, you need to determine whether you love him or just infatuated with him. Have you had sex with him? Does he treat you with respect? Is he married, has a family? If so, you need to think very carefully how you're going to manage this without breaking up a family and marriage that will cause massive repercussions.

ReputationRep:
    As much as I'm attracted to older men, I don't think I could do it.

ReputationRep:
    You're asking a student community whether your boyfriend is too old. That should answer your question.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Um, yes I think he's too old. No, I don't think you should be with him. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think he's old enough tbh :erm:

ReputationRep:
    If you're happy, you're happy. But it's pretty creepy

ReputationRep:
    What's your weekly stipend?

ReputationRep:

If you're happy. Who gives a ****?

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and my mum's not even 42, the oldest I'd feel comfortable dating is late 20's so you have to question why someone in their 40's is interested in an 18 year old

ReputationRep:
    Well we haven't been seeing each other that long so I can't really answer that yet... and not yet.... and yes he does
    also he's divorced has two children, I haven't told my family or friends about him and I don't think he has either

(Original post by me_)
    First of all, you need to determine whether you love him or just infatuated with him. Have you had sex with him? Does he treat you with respect? Is he married, has a family? If so, you need to think very carefully how you're going to manage this without breaking up a family and marriage that will cause massive repercussions.

ReputationRep:
    Just say he's your daddy.

ReputationRep:
    He's old enough to be your dad smh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    He's old enough to be your dad smh.
    Well, that absolute craps all over tyga

ReputationRep:
    ****** U

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm wondering if it beats the girl who said she was 16 dating a 33yo.

Any advance on that bid?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 15, 2015
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.