Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HI,

I have recently just done my RAF ast test, I failed by a few marks for the trade in wanted to do, I seeing if anyone knows of any were I can use to help me bring my marks up in all of the sections mainly the mechanical comprehension side of it. I have brought books from the Web site how to become but didn't really help

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hudde.

What parts of the AST did you fail on? There are some books online by Richard McNunn, I think they are good, not sure if they are the ones that you have. I've got my test in a few weeks. Any tips? What are you going for as well? There is also a job prep thing online which is meant to be good! Good luck 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

failed on a few sections, i tried the richard books, didnt really find them useful, the job test prep is well expensive like

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.