Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    is anyone doing law at Sheffield Hallam this year(2015)?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing law Theres quite a big facebook group you could join to find everyone on the course.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply unfortunately I don't have facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimee80)
    Thanks for the reply unfortunately I don't have facebook
    Ah well only a week or so before we start so you will meet everyone then Looking forward to it?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah am fed up of going to work as a waitress, gets very repetitive serving the same things and people each day and having a 100 conversations about the weather. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimee80)
    Yeah am fed up of going to work as a waitress, gets very repetitive serving the same things and people each day and having a 100 conversations about the weather. what about you?
    Haha same here I work as a waiter and behind the bar at a pub i've the last few weeks training my replacement. Hes one of the most boring people I've ever met, cant wait to get to Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    haha same here I am also training the most boring and actually quite rude boy possible. but am staying at home so am keeping my job on weekends.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 14, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.