The Student Room Group

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gears265
I am white, and I am not sure why, I am extremely attracted to white girls, but Id rather die than do anything with a white guy, I have no attraction towards them, it is strange, I know.

Well i meant this for non white people so i cant say i am too surprised at the preference. I wonder what you see in white girls. I mean i find them to dirty, bland, insecure and bitchy so i would take white males of the women tbh. But they are they are the same side of the coin
I'm white but in terms of physical appearance I'm more attracted to South Asian girls. On online games I've mostly met people from the Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia than any other countries.
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
Well i meant this for non white people so i cant say i am too surprised at the preference. I wonder what you see in white girls. I mean i find them to dirty, bland, insecure and bitchy so i would take white males of the women tbh. But they are they are the same side of the coin

Because clearly all white girls are dirty, bland, insecure and bitchy and other races and ethnicities aren't.
White boys are the best looking race, not attracted to any other race at all. Charlie hunnam :colondollar:
Reply 24
I think TSR would've understood your preference by now. I've seen it 3+ times already.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I have a prefrence for Asians :dontknow:
But girls of all races are pretty :h:
I only like white girls with their blue eyes :u:
Original post by glo420
I think TSR would've understood your preference by now. I've seen it 3+ times already.

:rofl:

while being English and white I have a distaste towards white English girls. I am very much attracted to the Latino girls, Spanish and French girls.
Original post by iamspiderman
I only like white girls with their blue eyes :u:

I hope you are non white as the question wasnt aimed fot you. It was preferably aimed at black peeps :smile:
Yep, I am half Asian and half white
I hope you are non white as the question wasnt aimed fot you. It was preferably aimed at black peeps :smile:

I'm half Asian and half white
I'm attracted to attractive people.
Original post by iamspiderman
I'm half Asian and half white

Exactlty
Not for you
Reply 33
Personally i would not get in a relationship with either white girls or black girls but that doesnt mean i dont find them attractive, i just wouldnt get married to them.
Original post by Anonymous
White boys are the best looking race, not attracted to any other race at all. Charlie hunnam :colondollar:

What race are you?
Original post by saeed97
Personally i would not get in a relationship with either white girls or black girls but that doesnt mean i dont find them attractive, i just wouldnt get married to them.

I am guessing your asian. Is this due to culture?
Reply 36
I am guessing your asian. Is this due to culture?

Im arab and no its just something i just dont see myself doing. Not really keen on either end of the human colour spectrum
Original post by saeed97
Im arab and no its just something i just dont see myself doing. Not really keen on either end of the human colour spectrum

Nice to know
Reply 38
Nice to know

Yep :/
I am an Indian girl and I don't find White men attractive at all. Pasty white skin with blotchy red patches and visible blue veins, teeth that are yellow in comparison to skin, ugly freckles and moles, non-existent lips, thin hair, chubby cheeks with no cheekbone definition, nose so thin it looks like they have no nostrils, often invisible eyebrows and eyelashes (the lighter haired ones), etc. What's there to like?

Brown men only, thanks. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending