Turn on thread page Beta

As soon as she see's me, she turns her head away. watch

so this woman in work ignores me and i find it rude. we used to be fine but now its weird, when i walk into tje room and say hello she looks at the guy in front as soon as she sees me she turns her head away. she never bothers to talk to me but seems ok when i initiate. i used to really like this girl but i. dont bother making an effort anymore because of her turning away etc seems to me she doesn't want to even look at me. if were about to pass. in the. corridor last week she sped up walking so she could avoid walking past me. even handing me something she walks up really fast and quickly walks away.*
    should i ask her if i have upset her? or just continue to not make an effort, she clearly doesn't want to know me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so this woman in work ignores me and i find it rude. we used to be fine but now its weird, when i walk into tje room and say hello she looks at the guy in front as soon as she sees me she turns her head away. she never bothers to talk to me but seems ok when i initiate. i used to really like this girl but i. dont bother making an effort anymore because of her turning away etc seems to me she doesn't want to even look at me. if were about to pass. in the. corridor last week she sped up walking so she could avoid walking past me. even handing me something she walks up really fast and quickly walks away.*
    should i ask her if i have upset her? or just continue to not make an effort, she clearly doesn't want to know me.
    She doesn't find you aesthetically appealing.

ReputationRep:
    lol, maybe she likes you.

ReputationRep:
    i think she gets nervous maybe she is quite into u and starts sweating or blushing and does not want u to notice her like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    maybe she's utterly disgusted at the sight of you?
    that's a little bit harsh. you probably done something to her to make her like that. you should talk and resolve the situation you're in.

ReputationRep:
    It depends how she does it. If she does it quickly it mean she likes you. If she does it slowly then she hates you.

Maybe you stare at her excessively and she thinks you're some kind of creepy weirdo?
    Or she might just be shy if she knows you like her? She might be weary of leading you on or making others think she likes you too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnypdot)
    i think she gets nervous maybe she is quite into u and starts sweating or blushing and does not want u to notice her like that
    i second this. ask a friend to keep an eye on her when your around to see if she is tries to steal a peek at you(but don't make eye contact)

ReputationRep:
    get your boys and just go up to her and ask her if its beef if she says yh have a 1 vs 1 no long ting ygm just clap ther sket up

i have noticed the last couple of days she looks at me quite a bit, she never used to do this. she walked past me today looking at me, so i quietly say hello. after that she more friendly with me again even initiating saying goodbye which she rarely does. its like a complete change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i have noticed the last couple of days she looks at me quite a bit, she never used to do this. she walked past me today looking at me, so i quietly say hello. after that she more friendly with me again even initiating saying goodbye which she rarely does. its like a complete change
    This sounds like something I would do lol. If shes like me, then its because she is shy/nervous around you.
    If you make an effort to say to smile and hi to her and try to engage her in conversation every time you see her, then after a while, I think she will start initiating conversation and won't ignore you anymore

(Original post by ForeverDreams)
    This sounds like something I would do lol. If shes like me, then its because she is shy/nervous around you.
    If you make an effort to say to smile and hi to her and try to engage her in conversation every time you see her, then after a while, I think she will start initiating conversation and won't ignore you anymore
    It's really weird, she went from being quiet with me, and looking at me a lot, this is the biggest thing, she never used to do this, she also has been more friendly with me initiating chat.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.