Turn on thread page Beta

What do British boys think of oriental girls?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

IDK . . . . I'm not certain . . .
    No negative comments plz . . .
    *and I'm not a Racist*

(Original post by Echo_Al)
    Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe. But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

I think all my British friends will bring their partners but I'm not sure . . . I haven't actually cared about boys til now.

Omg! My friend has 25 cousins and 22 of them are boys. Maybe I can ask her . . . . But SERIOUSLY WHAT DO BRITISH BOYS THINK ABOUT ORIENTAL GIRLS??

And there's a boy called G and I really liked him. Well he likes other girl but . . . Maybe I can ask him? (He's in different school)

*and I'm not. Racist*
    Well, hello there.............
    British guy here. I've come to sweep you off your feet.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe. But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

*and I'm not. Racist*
    So firstly the post was a mess. Also why do you care?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well, hello there.............
    British guy here. I've come to sweep you off your feet.
    😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Us British men like a woman who is traditional

ReputationRep:
    5'3? Still taller than me!

I wouldn't know but there's bound to be one from every race that'll like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iwouldliketoknow)
    So firstly the post was a mess. Also why do you care?

I agree the post was a mess it was my first post😓😓😓 why do I care? Dos I don't know. I'm not sure. That's why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hai_Ann)
    5'3? Still taller than me!

I wouldn't know but there's bound to be one from every race that'll like you
    Awww thanks

ReputationRep:
    This post was a ****ing mess to read

Everyone knows there's a stereotype that 'oriental' (really?!) girls are popular with white British guys. But not all. Obviously, as people are all different. I don't get these dumb questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvaAdore)
    This post was a ****ing mess to read

Everyone knows there's a stereotype that 'oriental' (really?!) girls are popular with white British guys. But not all. Obviously, as people are all different. I don't get these dumb questions
    I know my question is dumb but I care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Us British men like a woman who is traditional
    What do u mean by traditional?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    There's beauty in all races.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're hot

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, good evening(well quite late to be an evening) I'm a Korean girl and I live in UK. I go to a single sex school. And I think I'll go to the school prom next year, maybe.

But I guess almost all British boys like British girls . . . It's not like pride or something that I think I'm not that ugly. My face is acceptable but I'm so short. Like 5feet 3. I kind of look like a small girl(Which I'm not!!!)

*and I'm not a Racist*
    I disagree... Oriental girls are hot :P

***However, never been with one and I'm happy with my life atm

ReputationRep:
    I like oriental girls yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of interest in oriental girls here. Nothing to worry about in that department lol.

ReputationRep:
    I tend to find East Asian girls attractive, and I like short girls so that's an extra plus. You'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I like anything yup

Posted from TSR Mobile
    FYP :yy:

ReputationRep:
    What do u mean by traditional?

Well groomed,courteous,educated and well presented.

ReputationRep:
    I always find that most British guys never really approach foreign girls, which makes no sense to me. I've been with plenty of foreigners in the UK who said they wanted to hook up with someone but no guy made an effort. Oh well, more for me.

I wasn't too impressed with the attitude of the average Korean girl though I must say.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.