Turn on thread page Beta

Easyjet Cabin Allowance- Help please watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I'd be grateful for some advice regarding cabin allowance.

I'm flying to Madrid this month with Easyjet. The cabin allowance states the dimensions must be 45 x 36 x 20cm and also states:

No weight restriction applies to the one item of Cabin Baggage within reasonable limits - i.e. a passenger must be able to place and retrieve the one item of Cabin Baggage safely in the overhead storage lockers without assistance.

I really want to take a holdall type bag, preferably my own large handbag rather than a small luggage (I'm going for 4 days). Will this be a problem? Do they check the precise measurements of cabin luggage? I'm very little and not particularly strong so fear I would not be able to reach the overhead compartment.

There's another issue. I'm flying back to London from Madrid with 2 different airlines. I will first go from Madrid to Dusseldorf, then wait 2 hours with onward journey from Dusseldorf to London. How does cabin allowance work with these two different airlines? Will they check?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.