Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know it's in the student union, 4th floor but the university website gave me the postcode CF10 3AT which is at a different place altogether from the Student union...?
    Sorry I know it's kind of a stupid question, I'm just really bad at this sort of stuff and get super nervous so I just want to be clear about everything

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Student cards are collected from the Student Union, nowhere else.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CharlotteFaye)
    I know it's in the student union, 4th floor but the university website gave me the postcode CF10 3AT which is at a different place altogether from the Student union...?
    Sorry I know it's kind of a stupid question, I'm just really bad at this sort of stuff and get super nervous so I just want to be clear about everything

Thanks!
    Not a stupid question, don't worry. Assuming it's the same as last year, you'll collect your ID from the union on whatever day you choose to move in. You won't be able to miss it because the union will most probably be very busy and there will be guides everywhere. You should have received info stating the days you'll be able to get it.

Good luck.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.