Turn on thread page Beta

What are your essentials? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I am interested to know what are your essentials in your life, what do you need the most that you repeat purchase. For example some people might buy milk and bread once or twice a week. Some people might buy headphones or charging cables once a month because they either lose them or damage them.

Whatever it is that you repeat purchase, I am interested in knowing what it is.

Thanks
    Jay

ReputationRep:
    Chewing gum. I get through so much of the stuff it's unreal (my medication gives me a dry mouth).

ReputationRep:
    Chewing-gum; milk; Quorn; Rekorderlig fruit cider.

(Sadly, Tesco Online doesn't yet output to .csv, else I could have saved myself typing anything at all.)

ReputationRep:
    contact lenses

ReputationRep:
    malibu, passoa, midori, coca cola, lemonade,southern comfort, baileys, vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, orange juice
    the booze once a month the others every week

ReputationRep:
    Teabags.:tea:

ReputationRep:
    Food changes a lot, and I don't buy the usual essentials like bread and milk.
    Most of mine would be skin care and personal hygiene items. So; cotton wool balls, face wash, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, toner and moisturiser.

ReputationRep:
    Pepsi Max
    Milk
    Chocolate
    Minion cupcakes from the local bakery (UNTIL IT CLOSED DOWN ON SATURDAY )

ReputationRep:
    Lube
    Box of tissues

Seriously that's all I need.

ReputationRep:
    Bread, sandwich stuff like ham, and chocolate.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Guinea pigs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Chewing-gum; milk; Quorn; Rekorderlig fruit cider.

(Sadly, Tesco Online doesn't yet output to .csv, else I could have saved myself typing anything at all.)
    No gum around me please

My essentials:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    No gum around me please
    Very well: in matters of deportment, I shall be ever the proverbial 'e' to your 'urban'—that is, if you're willing to trade-in those sneakers for an elegantly sturdy pair of Doc Martens.

(Of course, poetic irony dictates that I'll tread on a half-masticated pack of Wrigley's in my £400 boots and end up donning £4 emergency plimsolls; but it's the principle that counts.)

ReputationRep:
    Very well: in matters of deportment, I shall be ever the proverbial 'e' to your 'urban'—that is, if you're willing to trade-in those sneakers for an elegantly sturdy pair of Doc Martens.

(Of course, poetic irony dictates that I'll tread on a half-masticated pack of Wrigley's in my £400 boots and end up donning £4 emergency plimsolls; but it's the principle that counts.)
    What brand of boots and where did you get the money for those?
    Also erm do not judge my taste in shoes :talkhand: I also have a pair of studded Doc Martens though, no worrz

ReputationRep:
    MAC lipstick, can't leave the house without one in my bag.
    Water
    I.D
    Purse, obviously
    House key
    Mints
    Charger
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Lipgloss (cannot live without it o lord av mercy)

ReputationRep:
    Sunny D

ReputationRep:
    Mascara, contact lenses, lipstick and headphones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    What brand of boots and where did you get the money for those?
    Crockett & Jones, pictured here—assuming you've the willpower to scroll more than half-way without suffering a sudden, catastrophic lapse in concentration.

I bought them in celebration of having kicked the stuffing out of our Christmas 2013 sales drive; and because when the rest of your lean-yet-curated wardrobe consists of impromptu eBay acquisitions at one-fifth RRP, you can afford to invest where it counts.

Also erm do not judge my taste in shoes :talkhand: I also have a pair of studded Doc Martens though, no worrz
    Truly an uncanny co-incidence. Why, if I didn't know better, you'd almost be forgiven for thinking that I'd been reading your posts for pleasure.

ReputationRep:
    Crockett & Jones, pictured here—assuming you've the willpower to scroll more than half-way without suffering a sudden, catastrophic lapse in concentration.

I bought them in celebration of having kicked the stuffing out of our Christmas 2013 sales drive; and because when the majority of your wardrobe consists of impromptu eBay acquisitions at one-fifth RRP, you can afford to invest where it counts.

Truly an uncanny co-incidence. Why, if I didn't know better, you'd almost be forgiven for thinking that I'd been reading your posts for pleasure.
    Oh my god, I love online shopping as well :teeth: And your style is so ugh :coma: You should bulk up a tad bit though :teehee:
    Oh, you've been reading my horrifying posts?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.